276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AMD Ryzen 3 3100 Processor (4C/8T, 18 MB Cache, 3.9 GHz Max Boost)

£48£96.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Reddit's home for all things related to the games "Star Wars Jedi", and its sequels by Respawn Entertainment. For a real-world look at single-core performance, we use a, shall we say, vintage version of Apple's iTunes to encode a series of music tracks. That's part just cuz I'm not a big Euro guy, and part cuz it never really struck me as a "Euro" rod either, in the sense it's not really a super light feathery tip that's not good for much besides Euro.

To find out, we paired the chip with a crazy partner: the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, clocked at Founders Edition speeds. This is representative of the isolated legacy software we all keep around for one reason or another, in this case not optimized for modern many-core CPUs. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Here the Ryzen 3 3100 is around 20 percent faster than the Intel Core i3-9100, more evidence that the multi-core rendering capabilities of the 3100 outpace anything Intel has on offer in the budget space. At the moment of this writing, Intel's closest match for the Ryzen 3 3100 is the Core i3-9100, a four-core and (crucially) only four-thread CPU, which we ran some CPU tests on alongside this Ryzen 3 model.An Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti handled video output during the CPU tests, clocked to Founders Edition specs.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

The highest officially supported memory speed is 3200 MT/s, but with overclocking (and the right memory modules) you can go even higher. Metal Side Switch: The light is equipped with an upgraded stainless steel switch, enhancing its durability. Building upon proprietary construction techniques developed for Konnetic Technology, KonneticHD gives us an elevated platform to achieve new levels in rod design. Our rods are built one at time right here on Bainbridge Island, WA, following hundreds of meticulous steps and passing through 23 sets of hands.

I'm a lifetime New Yorker, a graduate of New York University's journalism program, and a member of Phi Beta Kappa. Previously at PCMag, I was a hardware analyst benchmarking and reviewing consumer gadgets and PC hardware such as desktop processors, GPUs, monitors, and internal storage. As of January 7, 2019, the AMD’s latest 2nd Generation Ryzen processors and Intel’s latest 9th Generation Intel Core processors use the PCIe Gen3 interface (https://ark.The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you do not have a license or permission to use and/or download the software.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment