276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Laxapet 50g Tube Cat Dog Laxative

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Information collected by experience cookies cannot track your browsing activity when you leave our sites to browse other sites.

I give this to my kitty who's constipated (I think owing to furballs and not drinking enough water). Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). the name Prescription Diet is used to indicate that they are designed to provide for the health of your pet with particular ingredients that may suit them if they have for instance a particularly reactive skin or if they are needing to lose weight. Most pets love the taste of Laxapets which is a malt-based gel flavoured with fish oil, this means that it is very easy to administrate Laxapet is designed to soften stools and help regular bowel movement and is especially useful in cats where hairballs are a common issue.

Containing a range of vitamins, fish oils and Lecithin, Laxapet supports the body's natural expulsion reaction. Registered Office address: Hyperdrug Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Station Industrial Estate, Barnard Castle, DL12 0NG. This was product was recommended by our vet and it seems to work well Initially my cat wouldn’t touch the stuff but when smeared on his paws he seems more than happy to spend 30 minutes licking it off. None of the ingredients in Laxapet will directly affect kidneys but I recommend running any supplement/food/mediation past your vet first.

Please be assured that our couriers will work as hard as they can to deliver parcels as normal, and will get your parcel to you as soon as they are able. You then need to send this to us for review, before we can despatch any “prescription only” medicines (categorised as POM-V). My 2 fussy cats actually "ask" for Laxapet now by pawing it around the table until I give them some.It is important to advise you that these “Prescription Diets may not be suitable for normal, healthy animals, so you should seek advice from your veterinary practice before feeding them to your pets. Each 5 grams of Laxapet contains petrolatum BP 2g, lecithin 250mg, cod liver oil 65mg, vitamin A 800iu, thiamine hydrochloride 0. Laxapet can both relieve constipation’s symptoms allowing your cat and dog to defecate more easily, and support their digestive system.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment