276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sonik SKS Carp Fishing Bite Alarm Set – With Free Bivvy Light 100% Waterproof Construction

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Angling Direct is proud to offer an extensive selection of the best bite alarms from the industry's leading manufacturers. Choose from Delkim bite alarms, Fox bite alarms, Prologic bite alarms, Sonik bite alarms, and Nash bite alarms, and rest assured that you're investing in quality and reliability. Bite Alarm Features: Sound/Tone, Sensitivity, Volume, LED Light Indicators, Batteries

The receiver, which is supplied with this 3-rod alarm set, includes a memory function, so you don't have to go through the process of setting up your alarms every time, if you're fishing the same venue on a regular basis, and encountering similar conditions. A bite alarm is used to detect the movement and vibration of your fishing line in varying ways, depending on the model. Bite alarms can detect linemovement through either a magnetic roller wheel or through a piezo vibration sensor. I’ve used these alarms while fishing in some of the worst weather I have ever seen. They’ve survived torrential rain storms and blizzards at the tail-end of winter. I even dropped one of the alarm heads in the lake last autumn and it’s still working today. As with all of these alarms, it uses a standard screw attachment, and it comes with a battery included– a long-life LRV08 type for future reference. You also get a nice zip carry bagwith this one, and given the price, we think it is very good value if all you need is a cheap, straightforward choice for budget bite alarms. Buyers Guide Our bite alarms boast a range of essential features, including adjustable sound/tone, sensitivity, and volume settings. Additionally, LED light indicators ensure better visibility in low light conditions, while compatibility with various battery types guarantees a reliable power source. Expert Advice and Unparalleled Customer ServiceIf you're looking for a set that can go the distance, the Sonik Gizmo 2 Fishing Bite Alarm Set is an excellent choice. It comes with up to 200m range, ensuring that you can cast your line far without losing the signal from your bite alarm. Plus, with its sealed case and rod-friendly rubber inlays, you can use this bite alarm set in a variety of fishing conditions without worrying about damage. The Sonik SKX Alarm and Receiver set comes with everything you need for bite indication except your bobbins. You get three-alarm heads with screw-in snag ears, a receiver, and a bonus bivvy light that connects to the alarms. The consistent bite indication despite changing weather conditions makes them easy to operate in cold or wet hands. When weighing the pros and cons of this budget-friendly alarm system, you’ll find that it offers a fantastic balance between affordability, durability, and performance.

To activate the night light, press and hold the T button. The LED’s will illuminate on a low brightness setting. Press and hold the T button to deactivate. The one real flaw that has affected me is the poor battery life of these alarms. They will do a good 12 nights on the lakes I’m fishing, providing I’m not getting constant bites and liners. 12 nights isn’t much when you consider the battery life on rechargeable alarms or those that use 9v batteries. To turn the alarm on, press and hold the on/off button; LED’s will flash multi-colour. To turn the alarm off, press and hold the on/off button; LED’s will flash once.The numerous features and adjustments make it a versatile choice for various fishing conditions, while its budget-friendly price point makes it accessible for those just starting out or looking for an affordable yet reliable option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment