276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Welsh Jokes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A retired Valleys newspaper reporter has shared some great tales that have come out of the Rhondda over the years.

Welsh swear words much funnier than they are offensive 21 Welsh swear words much funnier than they are offensive

When they arrived in Cardiff, the cabbie showed him Cardiff Castle and he said his garage in Colorado was twice as big and only took a week to build. At this point the teacher changes the subject, but when Charlie’s mother came to fetch him, Warren thought he’d check things out.If you can go through the entire flight without making a sound, you and Berwyn can have your tickets for free. Lancaster went to the Lord and said: “I don’t want to appear ungrateful – but why does Warren get the huge mansion?

19 Welsh jokes that are pretty much the best ones ever told

He encountered a man in Auckland, and when approached, the New Zealander started slapping his arms and legs and sticking his tongue out. People are often surprised to find that Wales has its own language, and even more so when I explain that, no, it definitely isn’t just a “dialect of English. He noticed a police officer walking back and forth, in and out of all the cars, so Dai shouts over: “Excuse me officer, what’s going on then?Warren Gatland and Stuart Lancaster are both killed when a lightning bolt hits the Millennium Stadium. A prominent Welsh minister travelling home one night was greatly annoyed when a young man much the worse for drink came and sat next to him on the bus. The nation of Wales is distinct from England and the rest of the UK, but it’s often not treated this way by foreigners, which riles the Welsh no end. Here is a list of funny irishman welshman jokes and even better irishman welshman puns that will make you laugh with friends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment