276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SENSATIONAIL Peeloff Stripgel Base Coat x

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you want to create damage-proof, long-lasting nails in the comfort of your own home then SensatioNail gel colour makes the perfect option. Whether you’re transforming natural or artificially enhanced nails, SensatioNail LED technology provides a durable finish that is dry in 60 seconds. This means you can enjoy a neat, vegan-friendly finish, without worrying about any wear or tear. SensatioNail at Nail Polish Direct SensatioNail™ offers a high gloss, damage-proof manicure with a stunning mirror-like finish that lasts for up to two weeks. It uses a special lamp to set the Gel Polish which means it dries in seconds. You don’t have to worry about hanging around, waiting for your nails to dry or smudging them afterwards – you can even put gloves on straight away without ruining your manicure! Warning or Restrictions

If you’re looking for stunning gel polishes in an array of beautiful colours, look no further than our range of SensatioNail gel polishes. Get fabulous long-lasting nails at home with SensatioNail damage-proof nail polish that provides up to 2 weeks of chip-free shine and pigmented nail colour. You’ll find various versatile shades, from earthy nude hues to bold pops of colour, this gel polish brand caters to all tastes. Innovative SensatioNail Peel Off nail polish is ideal for those commitment-phobes who want to shake up their nail colour frequently, while SensatioNail starter kits include everything you need to create the ultimate manicure. The SensatioNail collection, here at Nail Polish Direct, is just one of the many leading brands in the gel polish department. Explore our complete nail polish range for a plethora of stunning shades to suit every occasion or style. It works with all SensatioNail original gel polishes, You just simply replace the standard base coat, with no need to cure or use a primer. This standard base coat makes it super simple for you to peel the gel off when required. For the last six weeks I’ve been using the new SenstatioNAIL Strip Gel Peel Off base coat under my SensatioNAIL gel manicure and let me tell you now, it’s a game changer. Step 5: Apply 2 coats Of your desired shade including capping, curing each with the Sensationail LED lamp For 30 seconds (lamp turns off after 30 seconds)You might also like to take at my post on manicures at home and try out my recipe for cuticle cream Make your own cuticle cream Wait a few seconds for it to even out perfectly, then put your hand under the LED lamp. For ease & best curing results do 4 fingers on one hand, then the other 4, then 2 thumbs together. Cure for 30 seconds (light will turn off automatically) Repeat with second coat of polish (you can use 1-3 coats depending on the sheerness/opacity you prefer) curing for 30 seconds each time. Finally apply your SensatioNail™ top coat. (available separately) Either use no-wipe top coat and cure for 15 seconds (lamp will flash at this time) or use standard base & top coat, wiping with cleanser after the 15 seconds curing. Your nails are completely dry - no smudging! See range of colours and other items online. Must use with SensatioNail LED lamp (available separately as part of a starter kit) It is a new and innovative product that has come onto the market to make gel nail removal as easy as it’s ever been – no acetone or tools needed. I really like the sound of that! No more acetone/soaking! You'll simply love the Sensationail strip gel Starter kit, including 4 x full sized gel polishes!

SensatioNail’s brand new Peel Off Strip Gel Base Coat is a pioneering air-dry gel nail polish base that easily removes gel polish from nails by simply peeling it off without damage, while maintaining up to 2 weeks of gel manicure wear akin to the finish from a professional salon. When I was first introduced to the idea of a peel off gel manicure, I was sceptical to say the least. Peeling off nail polish of any kind, never mind gels, isn’t great for your nails and as such goes against everything we’ve ever been taught about looking after our talons. And, even if the no damage promise was true, surely they just wouldn’t last very long? How could something which peels off, promise up to ten days of chip free polish? How do you apply SensatioNAIL Strip Gel Peel Off base coat? Step 3: Wash your nails with washing up liquid to remove any oils (if the nail remains shiny, repeat the buffing and cleansing steps) Now doesn’t that just sound utterly amazing? I was very excited to be sent it from SensatioNail to review. Why not make your own cuticle cream. Follow the recipe below to make your own moisturising and strengthening cream.

Make your own cuticle cream

This hugely speeds up the process and helps prevent damage to nails caused by incorrect or excessive removal and the skin dryness that acetone can cause. The benefits of at home gel I was super impressed with my first SensatioNAIL attempt but also wasn’t really sure how long it would last or what my nails would be like underneath . . How long does SensatioNAIL gel polish last? The first manicure lasted around a week before it started to chip at the ends and one nail began to lift at the cuticle. I did absolutely nothing to protect my nails in terms of wearing rubber gloves or altering my daily activities. I also realised I hadn’t sealed my nails by running the polish over the tips (this is something I still forget to do) which would obviously weaken the finish of the nail. All in I was pretty happy with a week’s perfect polish! How do you remove SenstaioNAIL peel off gel polish? You can also expand your kit and add any Sensationail Original gel polish Colour, For unlimited gel manicures!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment