276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Panini Stranger Things Sticker Collection Multiset

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I enjoyed reading through it. It even got me psyched to re-watch season one—which of course I binged over a weekend. Gosh, it’s hard to stop watching this show! Why is it so good?

Stranger Things: The Official Sticker Album by Random House

If you’re as obsessed with Stranger Things as we are, you’ll know that the long wait for season 4 is finally over! Time to gleefully gobble up the next installment in the adventures of Mike, Eleven, Steve Harrington, Chief Hopper, and all the other residents of Hawkins, Indiana we’ve come to know and love. Cuenta la creación de esta y el detrás de las cámaras (tanto de la primera temporada como de la segunda).The HIGHEST recommendation possible, based solely on McIntyre's text, which was utterly fascinating and chronicled the origins of a show that's come to redefine the generation. The interior and exterior designs were secondary and served as a massive bonus.

Stranger things stickers - Etsy Stranger things stickers - Etsy

An enjoyable section discusses how some of the details of the show are made and the incredible amount of artistry and craft that goes into each and every second of film. You'll learn to appreciate the Duffer brothers preference for hand-built sets over CGI as much as possible, a conviction true for everything from set design to the hunt for authentic props, and even the demogorgon itself. Perhaps most tantalizing section in this book for fans is the last section which hints at plans for season three of Stranger Things, which is not slated for release until Summer 2019. Second is the odd cover as it says "Don't Freak! this supported to look worn & torn" that is why it has special plastic cover. I sorry I think it's silly.

Required Cookies & Technologies

This is an interesting behind the scenes look at the creation of Stranger Things through the first two seasons. It talks a lot about the Duffer Brothers’ inspiration and how they initially created the show. Some of my favorite parts of the book were when it went in depth with the set design for different characters’ houses or the creation of The Upside Down and the Demogorgon. Some of the information I had seen before and was a partial recap, but there was a lot of new parts that I hadn't. The book had a lot about the references and influences drawn upon for individual scenes, the characters, set design, etc. These were paired with photos and footnotes - some footnotes were maybe a little self-explanatory but no harm in covering all bases. Accompanying the facts are some interesting footnotes of the influences which contributed to the look and feel of the series, but one of the real strengths of this book is the art; locale photos, action shots (with detailed explanation about the filming process), costume design, and storyboards to name a few. The official behind-the-scenes companion guide to the first two seasons of Stranger Things and beyond, featuring exclusive color photos and stunning concept art.

Stranger Things Sticker Collection - Multi-set - Panini Stranger Things Sticker Collection - Multi-set - Panini

Da grande, gigantesca fan della serie TV "Stranger Things" cerco di collezionare ogni documento sulla storia della sua nascita.

Customer reviews

Trotzdem ist das Buch sein Geld wert - liebevoll gestaltet, künstlich gealtert mit Schutzumschlag über dem vorgeblich kaputten Schutzumschlag, einer Karte von Hawkins, einem herauslösbarem Kärtchen mit Morse- und Fähnchen Code. The text goes through the history of the show, from its development by the Duffer Brothers, the assembly of the cast, and the filming of season 1 (which gets the most attention), to the phenomenon of that season’s success, then season 2. It mostly goes through the plot of both seasons, using that as a way to look (never in huge depth) at various aspects of the making of the show, both technical and artistic. There are brief interview snippets with cast and crew, and the book’s peppered with little 80s-appropriate features on the main actors (D&D character sheets for Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Will, Hawkins Lab secret files on El, Joyce and Hopper, and so on). And there’s loads of full-colour photos throughout, many of which I hadn’t seen before — so, not just stills from the show as you’ll have seen it on-screen. (I guess they’re from alternative takes or an on-set photographer.) I loved reading about the casting process and how the Duffer brothers changed original planning of characters to fit around the actors who they had fallen for during the audition process!

Stranger Things Book Stickers - Redbubble Stranger Things Book Stickers - Redbubble

Denn diese Welt braucht mehr Geschichtenerzähler. Sie braucht mehr Träumer. Und, ja, sie braucht mehr Nerds." Ideal para los fans de la serie. El libro cuenta como surgió y fue desarrollándose la idea, contiene muchas curiosidades y explica los guiños y homenajes que la serie hace a otras famosas películas y novelas de los 80. Contiene fotogramas de la serie y algunas fotos del rodaje. As we are all anxiously awaiting season three, it was a thrill to revisit details from the first two seasons and the interviews and behind the scenes information really added to that experience. However, I have to confess the visual aspect of the book, including the styling and photos, were probably my favorite aspect of the book.The writing itself fails to impress. The content is there, but it could be better delivered. It reads a bit disjointed, often jumping about depending on the images and layout which makes it a bit frustrating to read cover to cover. The thread from beginning to end is not consistent, it webs rather than continue in a straight line. It was certainly readable, but more like an internet-mag article than a full book. Again, this book is not inherently designed to be read at one sitting. Instead, the creators know that this is a coffee table book for most. Something to flip through and enjoy by segments. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment