276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 41711 Friends Emma's Art School House Set, Creative Toy with 3 Mini-Dolls, Accessories and DOTS Crafts Decor, Gift Idea for 8 Plus Year Old Kids, Girls & Boys

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This LEGO Friends set includes a beautiful building. With its large windows and creative sign comprised of a brush and a pen, it’s a work of art in itself! Kids can make it even more attractive by customising it however they choose with the included LEGO DOTS tiles and even use it as a cool doll house. New LEGO® toys meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958. Toys that grow imaginations - LEGO Friends toys are designed to help kids explore their passions and their understanding of the wider world in the company of relatable characters Children can discover lots of new classes and cultures with the LEGO Friends Heartlake International School (41731) playset. This building toy allows little builders to discover the joy of learning and friendships as they build and explore with the next generation of LEGO Friends. Those who bemoan Friends sets for having too much pink will again be disappointed, there's not much pink here." Do you mean that trolls will be disappointed because they can't complain?

The Friends mission of diversity carries on, and I think Professor Béatrice is terrific! While the Friends have travelled as a group before, I believe this is the first subtheme that has featured each Friend doing their own thing. It's a great way to incorporate all those diverse new characters and explore new venues, such as Emma visiting Paris in this set. Adding the detail of having each Friend talk to another in their sets - such as Emma talking to Stephanie here - is a really nice way to tie things together. The beautiful French-style building, with its large windows and creative sign comprised of a brush and a pen, is a work of art in itself! Kids can make it even more attractive by customising it however they choose with the included LEGO DOTS tiles. Inspire kids to be creative with the Emma’s Art School (41711) set. This LEGO Friends set is a great gift for girls and boys 8+ years old! With these LEGO sets, young artists can pretend to paint, sew and use a 3D printer and pottery wheel.The #41714 LEGO Friends Andrea’s Theater School with 1,154 pieces features a wonderfully detailed Victorian facade that also rivals the LEGO Modular Buildings. In fact, it mimics the look of a London West End theater, but it doesn’t stop there. The dining table is hinged so that it swings out of the canteen, allowing kids to easily play out friendship stories during lunch recess. There's no discernible way of accessing the next floor, but the second level is where things really start happening. There's a sewing station, with some nice parts usage for the sewing machine, a measuring tape and rolls of fabric with which to create. The mannequin stands close by in a bay window, ready to be draped with the latest haute couture. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean I don't like pink. I just like things to look like they fit. I think girls (or whomever) have every right to have lots and lots of sets that fit their desires and dreams.

Introduce your little ones to the exciting world of LEGO® Friends in Heartlake City. A place where kids can explore their passions and go on colourful adventures with the next generation of LEGO Friends. On the other side of the floor is a potter's wheel, with a nice little moving function. I like that the Friends designers always take the opportunity to add in moving functions into their sets.Gift idea for creative kids - Looking for a truly special new toy or gift? Give this playset as a creative birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment