276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fast Like a Girl: A Woman's Guide to Using the Healing Power of Fasting to Burn Fat, Boost Energy, and Balance Hormones

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Is there ever a time you should stop fasting? Yes! If your ketones get above 7, your blood sugar drops below 40 or you are not feeling well, you should break your fast. You can also try drinking salt water or taking a mineral supplement like MIN to help stabilize minerals during fasting.

Anybody who wants to be healthier, to learn about benefits of fasting and to try it in an easy way. I borrowed this book from my wife and not only did it teach me about fasting but also about hormonal changes women go through during their period.Finally, don’t forget about FEAST DAYS! Yay! The biggest mistake I see people make when they implement a ketogenic diet or fasting diet is that they forget that their body needs to cycle between feasting and fasting, so make sure you are including hormone and nutrient promoting feast day into your fasting lifestyle. Here is what a healthy feast day for me looks like! Generally, both sexes have a hormone called Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone (GRH). This GRH regulates the activities of our reproductive organs. In women, GRH’s regulation functions are coordinated – and for good reasons. They decide the cycles and schedules of women’s ovulation. Let’s dive into some interesting research. A 2018 study published in the Journal of Nutrition and Healthy Aging found that obese individuals saw significant metabolic improvements just by shrinking their daily eating window. Participants ate whatever they fancied, but restricted their eating to an 8-hour period – and the results were stunning. Fasting is not a one-size-fits-all approach. Dr. Mindy Pelz is one of the leading experts in this area of fasting for women, and she truly understands how fasting is different for both men and women. If you’re a woman and want to get the most out of fasting, then this is the book for you. – Drew Manning, creator of TV show Fit2Fat2Fit and New York Times bestselling author of Fit2Fat2Fit Fast Like a Girl is an amazing book that is both inspiring and informative. It’s a wealth of knowledge for any woman who wants to reclaim their health. It will leave you feeling motivated and ready to take on the world. – Megan Ramos, New York Times bestselling author, co-founder and CEO of The Fasting Method

I was pleased to see that there is an app for Fast Like A Girl, though this is for iPhones. I hope that there will be one for android coming out very soon.

How women should fast differently?

Fundamentally, there are three variations to women’s menstrual cycle. Here is how to fast around these variations: Regular menstrual cycle

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment