276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Original Stationery: Galaxy Slime Kit with Glow in The Dark Glue & Stars to Make Glitter & Galactic Slime! for Girls and Boys

£14.54£29.08Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The borate ions in the slime activators(sodium borate, borax powder, or boric acid) mix with the PVA (polyvinyl acetate) glue and forms this cool stretchy substance. Keep in mind once you mix all the slime colors and have fun making your own galaxy, the colors will have mixed together. I really like this kit but it takes forever for the borax powder to dissolve in the water it took like 30 min and it was really fun to make but it starts really sticky so I let it sit for five min but then it got really hard so I had to work it for like 5 min also don’t put black beads in the slime with glow powder because it mutes the glow powder. Usually I’m pulling out my own plastic spoons and bowls for the kids to do their slime but this kit came with all that! Each of the basic slime recipes below have the full step by step photos, directions, and even videos to help you along the way!

Slime, 16 Pack Super Soft Galaxy Slime Kits Kids Party Favor Slime, 16 Pack Super Soft Galaxy Slime Kits

Our fluffy galaxy slime recipe makes it easy to make a pastel galaxy slime that is stretchy, soft, and won’t make a big mess! These are the best resources to look through before, during, and after making your awesome galaxy glitter slime! They begin to tangle and mix until the substance is less like the liquid you started with and thicker and rubbery like slime! You can also put it in a clean container and set it aside for 3 minutes, and you will also notice the change in consistency!Below you will see photos from beginning to end of the slime making process as well as cool action shots.

Galaxy Slime Kit, Make Your Own Original Stationery Mini Galaxy Slime Kit, Make Your Own

If that doens’t work, you may need to add something dry, like cornstarch, to help reduce how sticky your slime is.This is a pretty common question from those who live outside of the United States, and we do have some alternatives to share with you. It will appear stringy at first but just work it around with your hands and you will notice the consistency changes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment