276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Curel Hydrating Face & Body Spray Moisturiser for Dry & Sensitive Skin 150ml

£6.25£12.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It left my face feeling soft and my makeup looking smooth and refreshed after wearing several hours. I generally would say that there’s no need to use aerosols for anything much, but in this case, the fineness of the mist is very much part of its attraction and pleasure of use.

Curél Intensive Moisture Care Deep Moisture Spray delivers intense moisture quickly for dry and sensiive skin with moisturizing Micro-Ceramide functioning ingredient and Eucalyptus Extract. I tried the Curel Deep Moisture Spray, in the directions it looks like it's more geared toward being a facial moisturizer. I like that it is available in a spray because it is so easy to use, and it even works upside down as well! One more thing: the water used in cosmetics is purified and deionized (it means that almost all of the mineral ions inside it is removed).As someone who struggles with dry skin, especially in the winter, this Curél intensive moisture spray is very helpful.

My skin tends to get really dry but is also very acne prone so it can be tough to find a decent facial moisturizer. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Together with ceramides and fatty acids, they play a vital role in having a healthy skin barrier and keeping the skin hydrated. In one spray, tiny refined micro- Ceramide particles penetrate deeply into the skin to effectively improve skin moisture level and skin barrier function in 4 weeks. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Thanks to the positive charge, it also creates a complex with AHAs (AHAs like to lose a hydrogen ion and be negatively charged, so the positive and the negative ions attract each other) that causes a "time-release AHA effect" and reduces the irritation associated with AHAs. Our spray contains ceramides which deeply penetrate the skin to improve its moisture levels and leave it feeling soft and replenished. Other than having a good safety profile and being quite gentle to the skin it has some other advantages too.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . It can be used in many types of formulations as it has great thermal stability (can be heated up to 85°C) and works on a wide range of pH levels (ph 3-10). All you have to do is spray it on and give it a quick wipe with your hand and your skin will do the rest.

There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Other tasks include helping the product to absorb faster and deeper into the skin (penetration enhancer), making the product spread nicely over the skin (slip agent), and attracting water (humectant) into the skin.As a first time user of a moisturising spray, I admit my expectations were very low as I thought it would either be runny or sticky but frankly it smelled and felt amazing. Waited quite awhile to receive this item, due to a large amount of snow hitting my area and delaying all mail carriers. Tiny refined micro-Ceramide particles penetrate deeply into the skin to effectively improve skin moisture level. This ultra-fine spray will give you an instant boost of hydration on your face or body, whenever needed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment