276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Deadpool 30Cm Statue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Deadpool is Cable's longtime ally and has recently become one of the most popular mutants of all time. He has been sculpted with overwhelmingly high precision in a 1:6 scale. Holding two katanas in a peerless stance and stomping on a struggling Nimrod, the statue expresses his majestic victory against the enemy in a large, dynamic sculpture measuring over 14.17" in size.

He was just funny, and kind of a fringe character. Everyone was talking about the Hulk, or Spider-Man, but only the true comic geeks knew Deadpool," Gareth continues. And like what you would expect – great articulation. It also comes with an interchangeable head, detachable tendrils as I mentioned, and weapons. The paint is also good. In terms of overall bulkiness, some fans enjoy it. On the other hand, I focus more on its design and character, but altogether it looks polished and clean. Answer: Drumroll, please… It’s G.I. Joe.G.I. Joe’s action figure is the most well-known of all time! As the very first action figure, the G.I. Joe came out with a wide variety of looks and accessories and had instant popularity. A squad of “Real American Heroes” have been added to the toy line throughout its nearly 50-year existence. Now it’s Up to You… This is kind of a living collection,” he explains. “Every month I add new items. I would love to find a way to show this to other Deadpool fans as the collection grows and new pieces come in: it's not open to the public yet, but there's something in the works.”Well-known as one of the most talkative and unhinged anti-heroes in the history of comics, Marvel's Merc with a Mouth made his first appearance in 1991. He only joined the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe in 2009 as one of the characters in the X-Men film series. First, let’s talk about articulation. This figure features over 16 points of articulation, so the position abilities are great (even though they can always be a bit better, I suppose). He owns plenty of merch dedicated to him and, although a lot of the other items in his man cave revolve around the MCU as a whole, the section dedicated to Deadpool is, without doubt, the pièce de résistance. Revoltech nailed it with this one! Very stylized and good-looking. There are some fans who dislike the intense articulation points, but with this one – it just works. And like every figure that Revoltech brings to the table, you can get creative with his poses. When I say creative I mean super dynamic, and that is not something that you see every day. Holsters can hold handguns and swords, but unfortunately, there is no hidden compartment in the base, which is quite a downside, as well as no protection for rifles and SAI. The weapons are made of decent heavy-duty plastic that doesn’t flex like some toys, but if you aren’t careful, the swords may snap in half.

There are a few reasons why this figure is a complete must. It is designed by Caesar & sculpted by Rocco Tartamella, and it has super highly detailed sculpting and paint applications… it’s simply amazing. And yes, it looks just like Ryan Reynolds.Next is an arm holding a fluffy stuffed unicorn, giving a glimpse of his crazy personality that never forgets the funny side of life, no matter how desperate the situation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment