276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Over Her Knee (Becoming Hers Series Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But I was insistent, so after confirming that I really wanted to do it, she shrugged, turned to Justin, and said, “I hope seeing this teaches you a real good lesson.” Out came a wooden spoon, and she proceeded to turn my butt into a welted, red display of what happens to naughty boys in her house. The spanks came rapid fire, cheek to cheek, up and down, all around, even down on to my thighs. This was the only time I ever shared a spanking with another boy. Afterwards, I remember sitting next to Simon in the classroom with both of us constantly shifting from cheek to cheek as the sting became too much to bear. Our bottoms were still glowing at bedtime, much to the amusement of our friends. Finally, she made him walk up and touch it – to feel how hot and sore it was. At that point he started crying, apologising to me and his mother for his misbehaviour. She made him stand there watching me for the full 30 minutes of corner time. I told his mother that, and she replied that if I really felt that way, I could take Justin’s spanking for him. I don’t know what came over me, but I said that I thought that was a good idea – I’d take Justin’s spanking. I don’t think she was expecting that, because she then spent several minutes trying to talk me out of it.

I dared a shy glance up at her to see how mad she looked. To my relief, her expression was thoughtful, devoid than the disgust or betrayal I had dreaded seeing there. I glanced over at Justin, who was looking more and more uncomfortable, and extremely repentant (I guess that’s what his mother was hoping for).

All this time I thought I was punishing you when you got out of line, but you've been enjoying it. Answer me." Well clearly, Jason, the arrangement we have been operating under cannot continue, can it? You've given me a lot to think about." We were led into the bathroom. Between the two baths was an ordinary chair that Matron pulled out. I was banished to the corner behind her and then Simon was stood before here whilst she lectured him again. “I have been storing up several spankings for you, so now you are going to have them all in one go. Right – let me take your pants down and put you over my lap.” Simon was stripped and over her knee he went, his plump pale little bottom uppermost and his underpants dangling from one ankle.

Fortunately, Matron hadn’t had time to fetch the dreaded hairbrush; she just spanked very hard with her hand. Because I was behind her, I dared to peep. I had never been in the same room as another boy being punished and this was interesting, even though I knew it would be my turn next. In the brief silence that ensued, I was conscious of sniffing and tears coming from both Simon and myself. We were kept standing in our corners for about five minutes before we were allowed to return to the dormitory to dress. I was to report at 2pm and as the hours seemed to fly past, and before I fully realised the gravity of the situation I found myself outside Aunt Kay’s door, before being ushered inside, be brave Charlotte, my inner mind told me, don’t let her control you, don’t be a silly girl. I could see it in her beautiful yet stern eyes, and at that terrible moment, all thoughts or rather, illusions of bravery and defiance collapsed inside me. I knew that I was in for it, my mouth became dry and I could feel my heart beating rapidly, I really, really could have fainted!I drew in a shuddering breath and managed to look at her shoes. "Yes, ma'am," I said. I physically recoiled as the word "ma'am" emerged from my mouth again. "I'm sorry," I blurted, close to tears. "I never – I mean, it's just – I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I don't try to make you angry with me or anything. It's just the way it affects me. The way being around you – " I clamped a hand over my mouth, horrified that I had said too much.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment