276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Shadow is Pink

£5.875£11.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ho acquistato l'edizione in copertina flessibile, il libro ha una bella dimensione quasi quadrata, bella grande e facilmente sfogliabile. Why did she have a blue shadow (which is fine, but really highlighted the fact there was only one pink shadow in the book)? Featuring a vibrant rainbow design, and our super-sized Q logo, you won't find a more stylish way to make a statement. he soon learns (through the support of his dad) that everyone has a shadow that they sometimes feel they need to hide. Finally, they are invited by the story’s character to help children starting school by creating a leaflet.

He received it as a gift for his birthday and I’m so glad he did, because it’s a beautiful way of exploring a child’s feelings though the medium of words and pictures. He regularly appear on podcasts and in media, speaking about parenting, discovering your authentic self and learning to accept yourself and your children. This book is just gorgeous, I had tears reading it, because I knew how significant it would be for my son, whose shadow is very much not blue, in seeing that it's absolutely ok and normal to simply like whatever you like. Dad is really worried now, and when the lad gets to school, the other children are shocked at the sight of a boy in a dress. The million copy bestseller, A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara, is an immensely powerful and heartbreaking novel of brotherly love and.I bought this story for my 4 year old little boy who loves to dress up in a tutu or dress and loves his Frozen water bottle. My Shadow is Pink is a beautifully written rhyming story that touches on the subjects of gender identity, self acceptance, equality and diversity. W kolejnej książce Stuart będzie opowiadał o tym „jak być prawdziwym mężczyzną”, a okładka już zapowiada, że będzie tam sporo różu.

This is a delightful story to read to my son and the rhymes are beautiful how it tells your child they can be whatever they want to be as they grow and learn that our shadows show who we truly are and I like to say my son’s shadow is a rainbow as he is a ray of sunshine that loves everything and I, his mum I have a purple shadow. He wanted every available toy and costume; his most prized possession was an Elsa doll, which he took absolutely everywhere and proudly showed anyone and everyone. If you need a good, beautiful book to read to your kids or grandkids I'd highly recommend My Shadow is Pink, it's lovely.That day Scott resolved to always support his son and the things he loves, even if they challenge his - or society's - expectations. Het toont ons dat het niet erg is om anders te zijn en dat we trouw moeten blijven aan wie we diep vanbinnen zijn. Scott Stuart is a best-selling children’s book author who is committed to creating content that empowers kids.

Opowieść, która dodaje odwagi dzieciom i ich rodzicom, ale też nieprzesadnie lukruje rzeczywistość, pokazując, że cienie są nie tylko różowe. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Scott is a best-selling children’s book author who is committed to creating content that empowers young kids. If a child wants to play with a doll or a truck it really shouldn't matter they should be allowed to explore and understand who they are without judgment. However, the boy has an irrepressible pink shadow, and loves ponies and books and pink toys, princesses, fairies, and things 'not for boys'.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It’s also a great example of how a parent can support their child as they grow through their own self-discovery. Having worked at The Royal Children's Hospital, Scott has seen how important it is for children to feel represented and is committed to creating stories of empowerment. Dannii Minogue interviewed the author Scott Stuart on Instagram and she said - I've almost cried 3 times! Even if, like Scott, that path involves a history of being a rugby player and a professional dancer, breaking bones in a midnight rodeo (not recommended), or singing very bad karaoke (always recommended).

Our youngest son also loves the story, and it's brilliant giving him exposure at an age where he doesn't understand the depth of meaning, so that he can hopefully grow up without the societal gender constructs/mindset/opinions of previous generations. His empowering messages have been seen over 100 million times on Social Media, and he is a leading voice on fully accepting and empowering our children, exactly as they are. He must start school, and this worries him, but he is determined to dress like his shadow dresses and wear a dress for his first day. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

I do feel, however, that the dual themes could be a little confusing as the main character has such a fully pink shadow. jest tak skonstruowany, że wzrusza nas napakowany brodacz w różowej sukience i może to on jest kluczem do trwałej zmiany naszej rzeczywistości? This is an inspirational book written by a father to his son, after the child experienced bullying in school. The pink shadow likes things that are for “girls only” and “not for boys,” but that is what the little boy likes best.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment