276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Despet Instant Infinite

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you pass laws that force people to give birth then … wait for it … more people are forced to give birth. According to a depressingly predictable new study “nearly a quarter of people seeking an abortion in the United States were unable to get one due to bans that took effect after the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision”. In the first half of 2023, states with abortion bans had an average fertility rate that was 2.3% higher than states without abortion restrictions. Only 0.5% of neuroscience studies specifically look at women’s health This doesn't really sound that good to me but if it truly makes sense to you and you think it fills a void in the English language that needs to be filled, use it.

to do something desperate→ cometer un acto desesperado, cometer una locura, hacer algo a la desesperada You place desperate (adjective) in the 'willing to do anything' section instead of 'no hope' even though your definition says:

Despair(noun): the feeling that there is no hope and that you can do nothing to improve a difficult or worrying situation:

Isn’t this old news, you might be asking? Nope, these are two new lawsuits, which follow another he settled last week with former girlfriend Cassandra Ventura. Hollywood gives Napoleon a younger wife to be desperate to do sth: I was desperate to see her→ estaba desesperada por verla, quería verla a toda costa, me moría por verla Desperate describes a condition or state of being so its verb definition would have to be "existing in a condition of desperation", which doesn't yet exist. Therefore, you'd have to make one up—which you could, because that's how words are made. The dictionary is not a rule book, it's a record of common usage. Representation is not the problem,” Emily Jacobs writes in Nature, “about 50% of people enrolled in neuroimaging studies listed on OpenNeuro.org are women. Researchers are simply not choosing to study (and funders to invest in the study of) health factors specific to women, which is perhaps not surprising when 80% of tenured neuroscientists are men.” Dior is now trying to sell luxury skincare products to newborns

Lee Yong-soo, a 95-year-old activist and victim, thanked the court for the ruling and said she wished she could tell all the victims who died before this small sliver of justice was served about the verdict. 67% of the more than 14,000 people killed in Gaza are estimated to be women and children Although, even though, in spite of and despite are all used to link two contrasting ideas or show that one fact makes the other fact surprising. They can all be used at the beginning or in the middle of the sentence. Taxonomy doesn't have a verb form either; there is no such thing as "taxonomizing" something. But I use the word taxonomize because it makes sense to me and that's how language works. If enough other people use it because it also makes sense to them, eventually it will find its place in the dictionary. And there's nothing to say that this couldn't happen here, with desperate, which itself could be its own verb form: I don't think there is the firm dividing line you assume where 'despair' means absolutely no hope and a situation cannot possibly change.

late Middle English: from Old French, from Latin desperatio(n- ), from the verb desperare (see despair). feeling, showing, or involving a hopeless sense that a situation is so bad as to be impossible to deal with. you're going out with her? you must be desperate! ( hum) → ¿ sales con ésa? ¡ muy desesperado debes estar!Tinder, the world’s most popular dating app, has been watching these trends with alarm. In an attempt to appeal to gen Z the app has added a bunch of new features, such as quizzes and prompts. Which is fairly standard stuff; what’s noteworthy, however, is its decision to proudly describe these updates as a “ rizz-first redesign”. For readers who are over the age of 25 and/or don’t spend every waking moment online, “rizz” is teen slang for “ charisma”. And a “rizz-first redesign” is cringeworthy corporate slang for “we’re desperate not to become obsolete”. Births have increased in US states with abortion bans Though can also go at the end of the second phrase. This way of expressing contrasting ideas is most common in spoken English. After although and even though, we use a subject and a verb. Even though is slightly stronger and more emphatic than although. What's the verb of "desperate", I think it's not "despair", because in this case when you are desperate, you are willing to do anything to get out of the bad situation. And with despair----it's when you have no hope.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment