276°
Posted 20 hours ago

kraft-tex™ Basics Roll, White: Kraft Paper Fabric

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How would you like to be remembered? From scattering ashes on a favourite walk, to a party with a bouncy castle, many people are deciding a traditional funeral just isn't right for them Popular Netflix show set for major cast shake up as main star is revealed to NOT be returning for series three Tommy Fury fails to mention fiancée Molly-Mae Hague as he pays tribute to their daughter Bambi on return to the UK after partying in Abu Dhabi Shirley Ballas, 63, opens up on her brutal past as a professional dancer and how she was cruelly fat-shamed six weeks after she gave birth

Who won Great British Bake Off? Matty triumphs as he beats off competition from fellow finalists Dan and Josh to win 2023 series Jennifer Lopez is fierce at 54 as she shares 'first of many' album covers for new release This Is Me... Now Alan Carr, 47, cosies up to his hairdresser boyfriend Callum Heslop, 27, as they head out to grab a coffee in Santa Monica I'm A Celebrity bosses 'fear more stars could quit the show' after Grace Dent's departure - as hungry campmates face storms and harsh trials Zara McDermott 'couldn't be prouder' of Sam Thompson as he becomes bookies' favourite to WIN I'm A CelebrityMatthew Perry's family asks his fans to donate to late star's foundation on Giving Tuesday to help others suffering from addiction I'm A Celebrity's Jamie Lynn Spears breaks down in tears AGAIN over a small square of chocolate as she moans 'I just want more!' BRIT Awards 2024 Rising Star shortlist revealed: Caity Baser, The Last Dinner Party and Sekou are all up for a gong I'm a dermatologist - here are three simple ways YOU can save your skin from becoming dry and inflamed in the harsh winter weather

Jessica Simpson, 43, bares her VERY toned tummy in a sexy crop top and spandex pants as the mom-of-three enjoys a night out in NYC Jerry O'Connell hilariously reveals wife RebeccaRomijn 'complains' about his snoring - after Linda Evangelista ruled out datingQueen Margrethe of Denmark will spend Christmas with her sons Prince Joachim and Prince Frederik and their... BBC fans are in for a treat this Christmas as the broadcaster announces the return of THIS hit music show

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment