276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COFFEE MATE Coffee Whitener 2.5kg Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unfortunately, because it is such an efficient yield crop, taking half the size of other crops (landwise), but producing more, it has led to an increase in deforestation, and raises other issues such as pesticide uses used in palm oil crops. Only time I enjoy my coffee with coffee mate, it keeps it hot and tastes creamy and fed up with the cost of small tins from supermarkets. I HAVE TRIED COFFEE WHITENERS FROM ALL OF THE TOP SUPERMARKET BRANDS BUT NONE HAVE THE DELICIOUS SMOOTH TASTE OF COFFEE MATE. Taste wise, this creamer is excellent - in the old days, I used to use both milk and this creamer (for taste), but for the last four or so years, I use this in place of milk.

uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. If there is any doubt in your mind about the accuracy of the data contained on this page, please ensure you check the product packaging before serving and contact us immediately. We offer a wide range of food products including those Free From many GM and natural allergy-affecting ingredients.

These fizzy boiled sweets have a tasty sour raspberry flavour, with an extremely sour coating - a very popular novelty sweet! But I go through tons of this stuff and the largest you will find in supermarkets that do them is 1kg, so for me the larger 2. comes in a plastic bag, so I usually keep a finished 1kg red tin and use that to refill, sealing the 2. Physical address: Catering Packs Limited, Unit 2, Hermitage Business Park, Box, Wiltshire, SN13 8DT, United Kingdom. For creamier-tasting coffee create your tasty cup of velvety goodness every time – morning, noon or night.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Whether starting your day or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of coffee-mate original is the a great way to wake up your cup. Nestlé coffee-mate original flavour whitener for tea and coffee is the classic way to create a deliciously creamy cup of inspiration.

The new sections are now product driven, so if you are looking for a Strawberry Jam and not sure of the brand you will be able to discover we have over 40 different types, to suit your taste and size requirement. Created with a specially tailored recipe to enhance your everyday coffee moments, making every sip smoother and silkier. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Whilst Bestway Wholesale uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment