276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Century Wavemaster XXL | Freestanding Punching Bag with Base | Heavy Bag Boxing Martial Arts Kickboxing Bag | Optimal Strength and Cardio Training Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thanks to the padding that this bag features, yeah you can use it and it's will be just fine but there are more suitable punching bag for teenagers if that's what you're on the hunt for. And it makes it easier for you to move around. Yeah this was literally the only thing that I could find that I did not like about it.. But honestly it's best un-filled. If you are looking for a robust and quality-made free-standing punch stand, you should look no further than getting a Century punching bag! For the last 40 years, Century has been at the forefront of martial arts innovation and one of their best inventions is their very own freestanding training bags. The Wavemaster offers a wide surface area ready for any type of punch. I’ve been hammering it for years and it’s been a blast!

Wavemaster XXL: great for general power work, basic skill practice, large surface striking, cardio burn, endurance work, kiddos can use it easily too Before I get into the Century freestanding bag options, here is what Century is all about in its own words. It's a great punching bag for beginners and for also for the more advanced. This bag covers all the basics. In its simplistic silhouette, you can use it for so many different types of training, and it is perfect to learn on. However, I could see the merit in striking a realistic body training bag too. Is there anything more satisfying than feeling like you landed the perfectly positioned body punch? I think not. From first sight, it’s easy to notice some obvious differences between the two training bags. The Bob XL is a realistic human shape, while the Wavemaster is a basic cylindrical shape.My passion for Strength training & fitness and my love of helping others is what made me start Fitlifefanatics. If you're just getting started or you throw lighter punches and want a smaller profile bag, longtime martial arts brand Everlast has you covered with the OmniFlex. Adjustable from 59 to 67 inches and sporting a flexing stem, it does a good job absorbing the swift blows without bobbing too far. The base fills with about 200 pounds of sand, making it suitable for heavier blows. But, trying to fill it will be a pain because of its narrow funnel. What We Like When it comes to the build quality, Century definitely didn't cut any corners. They used a high-density foam as a filler, which is incredibly tough and long-lasting, yet gentle enough on your hands and feet. I absolutely hate squishy bags that feel like they're made of sponge. They don't provide adequate resistance, and your training is basically going to waste.

The Wavemaster takes the cake for cardio. You can just go crazy on it to get your heart rate completely amped. All in all, this is hands down one of the best training bags that is suitable for practically anyone and any sort of exercise that you might be doing. Please note that some Branded and Club Shop items may take a little longer to dispatch. Branded Items: 10-14 working days.

As I briefly mentioned in the general overview, this punching bag is made with top-notch materials. This makes it nearly indestructible. And after several years of intensive use, my bag is still practically in the same shape as it was when I first got it. Would you rather punch a cylinder or a face? Just kidding, but the best bag for you depends on your workout goals.

IF you are like me and would rather not be drilling holes in your wall or ceiling and hanging a punching bag from it - or you also would really prefer to not buy a heavy bag stand, then a free standing bag is going to be the best type of punching bag to get. Hi there! I'm Ben, main author and chief editor at Fitlifefanatics.com. I have been obsessed with Strength Training and Fitness for 18 years now.While I always recommend that you use gloves with a training bag, this is one of the only bags where I'd say it's okay if you don't. As mentioned above Century has been at the forefront of martial art innovation for the last 40 years. These days the bags are so ubiquitous you might have seen one without knowing it came from a Century bag.

You want a bag that gives you the punching feel and durability you're after. It should strike a balance between give and firmness. But consider your style and strength. Most people use gloves, but will you be using heavy boxing gloves or minimal training gloves? Most are filled with cloth, and some with foam, and should protect your hands from impact while still being resilient. Exteriors come in real leather, synthetic leather and vinyl. Real leather lasts longest but synthetic offers a similar feel for less. Vinyl finishes are more of a preference. FAQs About Free Standing Punching Bags BUY: RORALA Punching Bag with Stand Best Free Standing Punching Bag - Century Wavemaster Powerline XL I originally went with the Wavemaster XXL heavy bag because it is the largest bag on the market, also the largest in the Wavemaster lineup from Century, needs no adjustment, it’s made in the USA, and offered a large surface area when I was just starting my training. But Century’s Research and Development team members are problem solvers and In 1995, they released the world’s first freestanding bag, the Wavemaster®. It was a hit! Today, we offer an entire line of Wavemasters, from the Cardio Wavemaster® to the heavy-duty Wavemaster® 2XL Pro. In 1998, we introduced another game-changer – BOB® the Body Opponent Bag. Nowadays you will no doubt so see a whole range of different type of brands now creating free-standing punch bags and Century was the first to do it. One of the main worries that people have with free-standing bags is that they'll move around or tip over during training. And while I'd be worried about some of the bags out on the market today - this is not one of them.I hope you have enjoyed this review, make sure to let us know in the comments below which option you might go or tell us your own experience of using them. The Bob XL is a great punching bag for apartments and small spaces. But make sure to use a BJJ mat to protect your floor if you are going to use it inside.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment