276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L.O.L Surprise! Lil Outrageous Littles Lil Sisters Series 2 Lets Be Friends Mystery Pack Wave 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

i was gonna say i wish the accessories were randomly distributed across the balls (for an actual surprise), but part of what makes these dolls so great is how cohesive the designs are! Before you go, check out our other fantastic collectible toys and dolls such as Rainbow High dolls and Barbie dolls. T.) • The Crew ( Makeover Artist • Slate Tech • Directeur Gurl • Key Lights • Costume Designer • Boom B.

the surprise element is really gimmicky when the toy is pretty much a doll with all its accessories packed separately. I'm not crazy about the paint design on Candylicious' face, but that's the only critique I can muster. Frontline Hero) • Spooky Club ( Bebé Bonita • Witchay Babay) • Swim Club ( Waves • Vacay Babay • Rip Tide • SPF Q. I'd been thinking that I should get up-to-speed on these ultra-popular dolls anyway, and so her suggestion was exactly the inspiration I needed. Those dolls are very cute, and they tend to come with several accessories that can be used with the bigger dolls.T. • Lil Tinz • Lil Goodie • Lil Bhaddie) • Athletic Club ( Lil Drag Racer • Lil Spike • Lil Sk8er Boi) • Retro Club ( Lil Soul Babe • Lil Boogie Babe • Lil Miss Jive) • Pop Club ( Lil 80s B.

D They can't use the giant accesories (compared to them,) and their heads fall off easily, but I love them and they are adorable.

The second thing only can be change color, but some dolls with two sticker points do one thing and dolls with one can do two. This review is so cool you know you have a small sheet of stickers also they had a stciker spot on the checklist under the dolls picture I am sure that is related to the stickers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment