276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Dolce Bluetooth Couples Vibrator with App Controlled, Wireless Remote Control Vibatoror for Women, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£48.75£97.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The en-suite bathroom was disappointing. It was really quite grubby and in need of a deep clean. A renovation wouldn’t go amiss.

The external arm for Dolce is a bit too bulky. It took me a while to find the right outfits because most of my pants can't hide the toy very well (maybe dress is a better idea?). Despite having 2 motors, Dolce is rather quiet when in operation. The max. noise level is around 50 dB. The toy is even quieter when inserted, that's why it can be used for public play. How to Use Lovense Dolce Manually? I wasn't expecting much from the Dolce because most dual vibrators don't work well for my body anatomy.Many of Lovense's toys are good for both individual users and cam models thanks to its special software. I am not just talking about short-range control, I am referring to control the toy from anywhere in the world. I also really enjoy the fact that it's possible to create a playlist to allow the vibration to sync. Usually, I can come within 3 songs - what a fabulous function! Lovense Dolce is very compact and lightweight (146g). The silky soft silicone of which it is made protects the delicate skin in the intimate areas from rubbing and irritation. Good penetration, even without lubricant.

What is the most important thing in a woman? I hope that the most will answer "inner world", but at the same time, unaware of how diverse it can be. The breakfast was excellent! I had the full English and asked for eggs, bacon and sausages to be well done which they were. Best hotel breakfast I’ve had in a while. I did the exploration while having the Dolce inserted, which was not comfortable. So, I suggest doing the adjustment before insertion. This device is very easy to use. The vibrator can be connected not only to your phone, but also to your tablet and even your computer due to the built-in Bluetooth function. When paired with the desired device, it is possible not only to turn it on and off without taking it out, but also to adjust and even save the vibration mode settings. Due to its functionality, size and model, the vibrator will fit any body shape and sexual needs. It is worth noting that this vibrator is designed not only for individual use, but also for partner sex.A good King Sized bed (although a little hard for my taste) provided a good nights sleep, with no noise coming through from the bar or first-floor function room. - Wifi is available throughout the hotel / bar. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on. We received a warm welcome on arrival. The staff... were very chatty with our girls and we were shown to our room. The room was a good size for the 4 of us. Tea and coffee was available but the only tempting thing about it was the Lotus biscuits. You can not only use the phone connected to the Lovense Dolce to play "solo", if you know what I mean… The phrase "couples sex" flashes there for a reason. By the way, it can be paired with a device, which means it can be controlled from anywhere in the world! The app works without interruption, unlike some similar devices (finally!).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment