276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Don't Want to Be an Empath Anymore: How to Reclaim Your Power Over Emotional Overload, Maintain Boundaries, and Live Your Best Life

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Imagining a distinct separation between you and others — whether it’s a brick wall, a glass pane, or a force field bubble — can be extraordinarily helpful.

One person you encounter in your day could change your mood entirely and completely sap you of all your energy reserves.They can see people manipulating situations from afar and they’ll be sure to point it out when it gets out of hand. This article will help you not only manage the problems that come with being an empath but actually gain the ability to thrive as one. No matter how much shielding you do, nor how good you are at mitigating the drawbacks of your gift, you’re still bound to absorb emotions from other people.

The muddled confusion and mess of living in so many other people’s feelings can leave you with little energy to do anything about it. Ora skillfully guides us through this process so we can take off the spiritual mask and claim our true power as empaths.Or, more likely, you get fed up with the job — too bored and too tired — and move on to something else, in the hopes it’ll be better at the next place. I have a graduate degree in Psychology and I’ve spent the last 15 years reading and studying all I can about human psychology and practical ways to hack our mindsets. Being an empath myself, I have often wondered if there’s anything that can be done about all the downsides. Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within their frame of reference, that is, the capacity to place oneself in another’s position. If you talk to the most experienced of empaths, they’ll tell you that a great way to avoid emotional fatigue and contagion is to simply imagine a shield.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment