276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil 15ml

£24.975£49.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Particularly well-suited to anyone who wants to add a highly moisturising step to their winter routine, this will also work well for those faced with pollution or UV on a regular basis who wants a little extra antioxidant protection. This Drunk Elephant vitamin C eye cream has a rich texture that leaves the eye area feeling hydrated but not heavy or greasy. The formula is pretty impressive with 8 peptides, 5 forms of vitamin C, vitamin E, superoxide dismutase, ubiquinone, and several more antioxidants. There are also soothing ingredients like cucumber and licorice extract, as well as hydrating ingredients like panthenol and hyaluronic acid. The formula truly contains everything your skin needs to stay healthy and youthful. One reviewer even said this Drunk Elephant eye cream “Took a few years off my under eye area”. Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser According to a publication in the journal Clinical Interventions in Aging, retinol can minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve uneven skin tone, restore skin firmness, and unclog pores. Pretty impressive, right? On my own skin, the result of all that goodness is the sort of yoga glow my dreams are made of- especially when mixed with a pump of D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops, the brand’s tinted antioxidant serum. This Drunk Elephant vitamin C serum includes 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) combined with 0.5% ferulic acid and 1% vitamin E. These antioxidants work synergistically to protect your skin from environmental free radicals. Plus, the serum also includes pumpkin ferment and pomegranate, which work together to enzymatically dissolve dead surface skin cells, minimizing the appearance of pores and reviving dull, tired-looking skin. Drunk Elephant Baby Facial

And don’t forget that the Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream also contains a triple peptide blend that will help to stimulate collagen synthesis. The result? Firmer, smoother skin with fewer signs of aging. Plus, a blend of passionfruit, apricot, marula, and jojoba oils replenish essential lipids and moisture, while antioxidant-rich kale, winter cherry, and xanthophylls help defend against environmental free radicals. No wonder the Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream is one of the brand’s most popular products! Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream Retinol is the go-to anti-aging ingredient recommended by dermatologists and skin experts. Retinol is clinically proven to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve uneven skin tone, restore skin firmness, and shrink the appearance of enlarged pores. Of course part of the beauty of face oils is quite how versatile they are; helping with everything from standing in for regular moisturiser to glossing cuticles with just a few drops.Drunk Elephant E-Rase Milki Micellar Water is formulated to thoroughly and gently remove makeup, dirt, pollution, and bacteria from the face and eye area without sensitization, irritation, or stripping the skin’s acid mantle. It has a milky texture due to the combination of moisturizing ceramides, plant oils, and vitamin E. The formula features a “micellar cleansing blend”, which is a mix of gentle surfactants and emollients that help to capture and wash away dirt, pollution, and other impurities. Drunk Elephant E-Rase Milki Micellar Water also helps to replenish the skin barrier due to ceramides AP, NP, and EOP. Derived from plant sources, these ceramides are identical to the wax-like moisturizing substance that occurs naturally in skin. Ceramides strengthen the skin barrier, thereby helping to soothe and maintain the moisture balance of skin while protecting against water loss. Lastly, Drunk Elephant E-Rase Milki Micellar Water contains a blend of unique botanical oils, including marula, mongongo, baobab, and passionfruit oil. use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. Slightly thinner in texture than Drunk Elephant’s, this oil is almost an exact dupe (although I do find Drunk Elephant’s option has a slightly smoother finish, possibly down to the filtration system used).

Niacinamide: Aka vitamin B3, niacinamide has a wide range of benefits, most notably its ability to improve signs of ageing (fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness) as well as uneven tone and texture.That may make for a particularly high concentration of omega oils and antioxidants, but you may want to simply benefit from the general moisturising properties here without worrying too much about the exact quantities of the nutrients… So are there any cheaper dupes out there? So rather than choosing ingredients based on whether they are natural or synthetic, the brand chooses ingredients based on their biocompatibility. Biocompatibility means they focus on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support and maintain the skin’s acid mantle.

The Drunk Elephant products that contain peptides include Protini Polypeptide Cream, C Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream, and A Passioni Retinol Cream. For example, one review of the Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream says, “ I am very disappointed in this moisturizer. I have dry and sensitive skin. No matter how many good ingredients this moisturizer claims to have, it does not perform its basic function which is to hydrate and moisturize. I often wake up my skin is so dry and tight it has fine lines! I tried to apply two pumps but it just sat on my skin no matter how long I tried to message it into my skin. I have to reapply it during the day several times, but my skin is still dry after one hour. This may be suitable for combo or oil skin as night cream, but not for dry skin like mine.” Our Verdict Dr. Debra Jaliman is a New York City board-certified dermatologist. She’s an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Icahn School of Medicine Mount Sinai and the author of Skin Rules: Trade Secrets From a Top New York Dermatologist. What to Look For in Drunk Elephant Products Skin looking a little dull? If so, adding in a product that exfoliates (aka removes dead skin cells) can help to revive dull, tired skin. Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum is a chemical exfoliant that contains a blend of 12% AHAs (glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric acids) and 1% BHA (salicylic acid). These exfoliating acids will help to slough off dead surface cells, revealing healthier skin underneath. And as with all Drunk Elephant products, the formula contains supporting ingredients to nourish and protect the skin, such as raspberry fruit extract, horse chestnut, and marula oil. Drunk Elephant C Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream Containing just one ingredient- sclerocarya birrea seed oil (or Marula oil as it’s most commonly known)- this oil is high in antioxidants (to protect skin against free radical damage), as well as amino acids and essential fatty acids (omegas 3, 6 and 9 to help repair and protect the skin’s moisture barrier).Drunk Elephant A Passioni Retinol Cream includes 1% retinol, which is a moderate strength when it comes to this ingredient, so this product may not be suitable for newbie retinol users. Drunk Elephant believes that these six ingredients are behind every skin issue and when they are eliminated from your routine (which they called a “Drunk Break”), your skin can reset and return to a healthy, balanced state. Where to Buy Drunk Elephant Products?

Tran D, Townley JP, Barnes TM, Greive KA. An antiaging skin care system containing alpha hydroxy acids and vitamins improves the biomechanical parameters of facial skin. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2014;8:9-17. doi:10.2147/CCID.S75439 Formulations never include harmful ingredients like fragrance, dyes, essential oils, and drying alcohols You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Drunk Elephant has received plenty of editorial coverage in publications such as Allure, New Beauty, Vogue and Refinery29 and has scooped up plenty of industry awards as well. The Drunk Elephant C Firma Day Serum won an Allure Best of Beauty Award in 2018, and a Reader’s Choice Award in 2019.On its own when skin has been battered by too many retinols or acids (the soothing antioxidants and essential fatty acids here help to repair the skin’s natural barrier).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment