276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Red Dragon Inn Boxed Card Game

£18.975£37.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Looking for a place to stay in Kirkby Lonsdale? Then look no further than Red Dragon Inn, a quaint inn that brings the best of Kirkby Lonsdale to your doorstep. If you run out of Gold during a Round of Gambling, you will remain in the game at least until the Round of Gambling ends, even if you leave the Round of Gambling or are forced out. Ignore any effects that force you to pay or ante Gold. If you do not win the Round of Gambling, you are out of Gold and out of the game! If you have played before, please read "The Characters" and review the "Other Rules" section, since a few of the rules may be different from what you're used to.

If you start a Round of Gambling, then immediately leave the Round (for example, with "Gambling? I*m in!" followed by "Not now, I'm feeding Wulfric"), then the Round begins but currently has no winner. If the Round ends before any player takes control, all anted Gold goes to the Inn. Play a Gambling or Cheating Card: Playing either of these two types of card gives you control of the Round of Gambling. The card you play may have other effects, as well. Relevant Sometimes and Anytime Cards may be played in any Phase of a turn, either before or after the special action for that Phase. Chaser Example 1: Phrenk drinks from his Drink Me! Pile and gets Wine with a Chaser. He reveals the next card on his Drink Me! Pile and gets Dragon Breath Ale. Anytime Cards may also be played here. When all players are done playing cards, each player drinks and discards their Drink, then the player who revealed the Drink with the highest total Alcohol Content receives one Gold from each other player.

Object of the Game

If two or more players would like to play Sometimes or Anytime Cards at the same time, see "Timing" under "Other Rules". Split your Gold in half. One half, and any remainder goes to the Inn. What's left gets split evenly among the remaining players, with any remainder going to the Inn. You are out of the game.

If a player somehow takes extra Drinks during a Drinking Contest (with a card like Kaylin's "You think you're so big? Have another drink!"), these extra Drinks do not affect the outcome of the Drinking Contest.If you reveal a Drink Event Card, follow the instructions on the card. Cards that affect Drink Cards do not affect Drink Event Cards unless they specifically say that they do so. Kaylin cannot lose 3 Alcohol Content since she is already at 0, but she still must pay Phrenk 2 Gold It is a dog friendly location and upon entering and used the sanitising facilities, we were shown to a table by the window on the left hand side. Good prices on drinks with delicious home cooked food, you can take food or drinks to your rooms also if you choose to.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment