276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SoundPEATS T2 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, ANC Earphones with Transparency Mode, Bluetooth 5.1 in-Ear Headphones, 30 Hours Playtime, USB-C Quick Charge, Stereo Sound, 12mm Driver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As far as the overall design goes for the earbuds, there’s not too much to complain about. The design is functional and, most importantly, they’re comfortable to wear when listening to them. Charging Case If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SOUNDPEATS isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low-value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.

Boosting them without making them too powerful: the SoundPEATS T2 does the same for the lower mid-tones. In many electronic genres and dance songs, the darker electronic tones are elevated and provide the music with flow. Drums and darker male vocals are emphasized as well, with the latter prominent enough to outperform instruments around it. The emphasis on bass and the lower-mids color music on the T2 warm and smooth. They have three ANC modes - off (by default), 'ambient passthrough' and 'on'. Passthrough mode is decent enough, without adding the echoey sound you get on many earbuds, but it could be clearer. Another point of note is that ANC is off by default, so you have to cycle through once to ensure it is on. Overall, the SOUNDPEATS T2 offers a relaxed midrange sound that never gets harsh nor will ever surprise users with uncomfortably hot peaks.. Let's start at the beginning. Goods - such as the SOUNDPEATS products you buy - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into. Aside from the branding on the sides, there’s not too much to look at around the earbuds. Their design is fairly simplistic, which gets the job done, and there are a couple of holes dotted around for microphones and LED indicator lights. The underside has charging pins as well as ear left/right indicators and the underside of the earbuds is also slightly rounded to give themselves a more ergonomic design that fits comfortably into the ear.There is no auto-pause, no button customisation, no app, no alternative latency modes. There is a little more latency than the Sonic, which is more noticeable when gaming. Single mode is initiated simply by leaving one bud in the case. Soundpeats tuned these again with a kind of that U-shaped signature. They pumped up the vocals, and they pumped in some nice bright highs to match that excellent bass where they suffered just a little bit. Similar to Edifier, TaoTronics and Boltune, they signify which side each bud should be inserted, designated by the LR in the centre. Not only is this helpful if you don't know your left from your right, in all seriousness it is a useful feature, as I find button-shaped earbuds don't insert intuitively into the case - FIIL point them horizontally, Samsung and Kinera vertically, and nowadays there is no de facto - and when you're on the move, the last thing you want to do is fiddle around with getting buds in a case. The T2 can be a little fiddly, so the LR is actually rather helpful. ANC is very good for this price point. It is quite aggressive at removing mid to low frequencies, and takes a slight edge off higher frequencies. It does however, hiss noticeably in complete silence and doesn’t do much for removing the sounds of people talking (especially loudly).

If you have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of imported goods. The SoundPEATS T2 puts most of its effort into the lower frequencies - it sounds deep and full in these areas. There's a mid-bass thump, with a nicely rumbling sub-bass you can feel in songs that pave the way for it, like James Blake's test case Limit to Your Love. Both the mid-bass and sub-bass aren't the tightest or most textured, and when multiple basslines come together, things can even get a little muddy. Given it is the T2's headline feature, I was expecting it to be good, but not quite as good as it is. The T2 are one of the best I have tested at nullifying low rumbles - and even perform pretty well with higher frequencies too. As I type now it is very difficult to hear my keyboard taps and traffic is kept to a muted occasional swoosh. The problem is, they come loose from your ears so easily, you're only likely to get that performance for a few minutes before they loose efficacy. Analitikai sütik Ezek az Ön tevékenységeinek nyomon követésére szolgálnak adatelemzés céljából, mint például a reklámozás hatékonyságának értékelése, személyre szabott tartalom felajánlása./span>Kudos to SoundPEATS as the T2 were released at a time when ANC wasn't universally seen on TWS let alone performing. Whilst the Tronsmart Apollo Bold, Edifier TWS NB2, FIIL T1 Pro and TaoTronics SoundLiberty 94 all offered it in this form factor, the T2 perform pretty well at a fraction of the price of the first two and with better availability than the third, so if your primary goal is a budget ANC bud and you don't mind the ergonomics, the T2 are a solid choice. Consider buying this earphone? I'd really appreciate it if you use the links in this article . It won't cost you extra, yet it will financially support me a bit in my ongoing quest for great affordable audio. <3 Hybrid noise cancellation uses the microphones to seek out ambient noises and then cancel them out. With 2 noise cancelling mics in each of the SOUNDPEATS T2 earbuds, one of them works for both noise reduction and phone calls, the SOUNDPEATS T2 wireless earbuds can effectively suppress ambient noise in a large range by up to 30dB. Transparency Mode & Touch Control The earbuds also feature a passthrough (or transparency) mode to feed the ambient sounds around you into the earbuds. This mode works well, there is a little bit of white noise, and it sounds a tiny bit muffled in comparison to no earbuds at all – but the mode is very usable. Of course, if you don’t want any ANC or passthrough going on, you can use the earbuds in their default normal mode and, I’m pleased to share, regardless of what mode you listen in the sound quality of the earbuds is consistent and remains the same across the board.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment