276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko Pop! Set of 2 - Good Omens: Aziraphale with Book and Crowley with Apple

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Celebrate the delightful tale of an unlikely friendship between a demon and an angel with the Good Omens Pops! To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. From the adaptation of Neil Gaiman and Sir Terry Pratchett’s comic fantasy novel Good Omens comes these Angelic (or are they demonic?

llego en perfectas condiciones, incluso llego antes de la fecha prevista, todo el proceso de compra fue excelente, llego bien empacado, con su protector y todo. However, I recommend everyone get the stuffing for their little Crowley because I ended up getting rice everywhere.During his time on earth Aziraphale has formed an unorthodox friendship with a suave demon named Crowley, played by David Tennant. NOTE: Before contacting us, please make sure you have referred to our FAQ section as your question may have already been answered there! Crowley is a demon from Hell who persuaded Eve to eat the apple in the Garden of Eden, which let to Adam and Eve being forced to leave the Garden. By signing up for texts, you agree to receive automated recurring marketing SMS messages from Funko to the mobile number you entered. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Additionally, to ensure the figures remain pristine, they come encased in a protective PPJoe Pop Protector. Funko’s second brick-and-mortar location, Funko Hollywood is 40,000 square feet of whimsy, adventure, fun, larger-than-life photo opportunities and immersive sets inspired by your favorite worlds, characters and moments.

If you are ever in the Northamptonshire area looking for Funko POPs UK then make sure you come and pay us a visit. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Collect Crowley, as played by David Tennant, with an apple, while Michael Sheen’s Aziraphale carries Agnes Nutter’s book of prophecy, and look for chase versions of each! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Will the unusual duo, played by two of Britain's most beloved actors, Michael Sheen and David Tennant, bring a stop to the end of the world?

I'm not interested in the chase variants (icecreams) but either the pair with wings, or both of the other singles would be nice.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ya ansiaba tener a este precioso💕, los detalles están bien y no tiene defecto alguno, no esperaba que me llegara justo el Aziraphale con el helado pensé que sería la versión estándar pero ooh sorpresa me llego la versión del helado y tiene su etiqueta Chase y realmente lo ame. It’s so interesting Etsy should recommend this to me at a time where I am very much obsessed with stars, snakes and good omens.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment