276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONIN Premium Pistachio Syrup 700ml for Coffee and Cocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100 Percent Natural Flavours and Colourings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With tangy Greek yogurt, sweet honey, fresh citrus, course semolina flour, and crunchy nuts, this cake has a delightful balance of flavors and textures. Here’s what you’ll need:

Butter: For the latte topping, a small amount of butter is browned on a saucepan and mixed with brown sugar. You can use a vegan butter or margarine instead, but it will not brown in the same way as butter will. Pistachio simple syrup is a homemade syrup made with ground pistachios, sugar, and water that is great to add to a variety of drinks or desserts. What do you use pistachio simple syrup for?Perfectly pairing with lattes, hot chocolates, frappés and even matcha lattes. Combine with other syrups to create a number of delicious drinks such as a Rose and Pistachio latte, on-trend for Middle Eastern flavours to add to your drink menus. Or perhaps a Pistachio & Raspberry frappé reminiscent of the traditional Italian dessert, Pistachio Panna Cotta with Raspberry Jelly. Of course, first you'll want to dip your finger or a spoon into it for a little taste. And you'll find that the syrup has the most perfectly nutty pistachio flavor.

If you don’t have a frother: An electric milk frother is the best, most effective way to froth milk. However, as an alternative, you can use a mini, handheld milk frother. Or, you can warm the milk in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds and shake it vigorously in a mason jar. Protein drinks: Add a tablespoon of this syrup (or the sugar-free version below) to make a pistachio protein shake. Great flavor for a healthy shake.

I'm a quest to turn as many delicious foods as I can into simple syrups. I've already gotten a pretty good start and have lots of favorites to share with you, including: This means you can create your own coffee drinks just like in the coffee shops (like this homemade pistachio latte). It will be a welcome addition to your coffee bar! What is Pistachio Syrup? Ice Cream Topping: This syrup is delicious drizzled over vanilla ice cream. But drizzling it over pistachio ice cream is even more delicious!

I love how it’s not too sweet, considering it contains both sweet pistachio syrup and sweetened butter.Water: Water is used to make the pistachio syrup, giving it the proper consistency. Use filtered water to avoid any unpleasant tastes from tap water. This is how you can make this sweet pistachio sauce. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions! Pistachio Soda: By mixing this syrup into a little soda water, you'll have an instant pistachio soda! Frothy Steamed Milk – Heat it in a pan or the microwave and make it super foamy with a milk frother or immersion blender. I am a huge fan of Ottolenghi’s style of cooking and managed to taste just about every one of the savory dishes he had on his menu that day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment