276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sin: A Dark Reverse Harem & Age Gap Novelette (Sweet as Sin Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Archer pulled his fin­gers out of me and reached for my hand, plac­ing it on my pussy and di­rect­ing two of my fin­gers in­side.

Qué turbio todo. Es como Still breathing de Jennifer Hartmann, pero turbio y morboso porque acá los personajes son familia. His voice was dark and raspy as usual, and some­thing about him say­ing those words so non­cha­lant made my pussy clench. I’m okay,” she told him, her eyes big as she took in the scene. It was al€?most four in the morn­ing, and the guys had come to my place af­ter mak­ing sure Ren­ner was far enough away.My mind was mostly awake, ac­knowl­edg­ing ev­ery­thing that was hap­pen­ing, but af­ter the sec­ond time of them tak­ing turns, I couldn’t keep my brain func­tion­ing the way I wanted to. Archer was fifty-three, ex­actly thirty years older than me, and that age gap turned me on a whole damn lot. We didn’t shy away from any­thing—es­pe­cially bod­ily flu­ids. But I was sur­prised the first time he emp­tied him­self while be­ing buried in­side of me, fill­ing my ass­hole with his hot piss. His thumb and pinky each pressed into my nip­ples while his palm squeezed my tits si­mul­ta­ne­ously.

No, Archer!” More sobs es­caped me as I pushed my­self up from un­der the cov­ers, kneel­ing next to him while reach­ing my hands to touch his face. “You did noth­ing to hurt me. It was him who took ad­van­tage.” My words didn’t sound as strong as I wanted them to, but I needed Archer to know that if any­thing, he was the one who saved me. “I’m just glad I’m here with you,” I fi­nally whis­pered.Some peo­ple were un­pre­dictable in their ac­tions, and Ren­ner had proven that even the most loyal ones in your life had the au­dac­ity to turn on you. Normally I wouldn't review a book I don't finish, but I had to make an exception as this was vile beyond words.

The ta­ble was cold and not com­fort­able to lie on, but I wouldn’t care about all that once we con­tin­ued to openly have fun in Ta­bor’s bar. His fin­gers tight­ened on my throat, and I had to hold my breath when no more air trav­eled through my air­way.A moan came out of me, and I reached out my hand to grip his shirt. We wouldn’t get out of this car for a while, and things would get steamier in just min­utes.

I looked down at my lap and placed both my hands on Archer’s. He was still grip­ping my thigh, and to re­mind him of my pres­ence, I pushed his hand be­tween my thighs and against my pussy. And this will freak her out if she’d ever find out, but I liked to watch her when she was asleep too.

So he was giv­ing me a choice while still be­ing pos­ses­sive. I liked that. Hell, it made me like him even more. I’ve al­ways been very open, let­ting things come to me the way they were, and I never pushed or chased. My tip was touch­ing her cheek, and I moved my hips so that it was right at her mouth. “Keep it open. Tongue out.” My body ached and my toes curled, and I clung to the mat­tress to avoid fall­ing over and right into my vomit. I was done for in that very mo­ment, and ten min­utes later, I was kneel­ing in front of him in a dark al­ley­way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment