276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois Healthy Mix Bb Cream 30ml, 01 Light

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To make your face look healthy and well-groomed, use the amazing beauty product from the popular brand Bourjois. Foundation Healthy Mix BB Cream has a light texture and not only evens out and illuminates skin tone, but also moisturizes skin tissues. Let yourself shine with happiness and enjoy the luxurious result from the Bourjois BB Cream! Hi Maram, my favourite is Shu Uemura BB mousse, otherwise, Primavista multi cover base UV (it is meant to be a base, but I use it as BB cream; only suitable if you’re NC20 – NC25, only comes in 1 colour). **I have dehydrated combination skin

Value for money 3/5 – I know that this is a drug store product, but I can’t over look the product loss situation I see BB / CC /DD cream as a foundation. To me, the whole cream gig is just marketing. The product name does not change its actual function 😉 Oxidation – more visible on swatch than on the face. Oxidise into into a peachy tone. When I don’t use serum or more dry days, the peachy tone is more visible. Yellow tone is still dominate. Strong fragrance smell! Quite floral and almost identical to the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation (full review). The smell is noticeable for about 20min upon application. Overall, my impression of this cream is good. I use it with a translucent rice powder to prevent my face from shining. I also haven't noticed the cream "eating up" the powder or blush/contour. The skin looks fresh. It's a good option for the summer.Colour From left to right: Bourjois healthy mix bb cream fresh swatch 02 medium, Bourjois healthy mix bb cream dry swatch 02 medium, MAC studio sculpt NC25 dry swatch

I am not excited enough by this product. I can only see myself buying it if I am desperate at the airport. But even then, I am way more likely to buy the L’oreal lumi cushion (EU version) or Clarins instant light radiance boosting complexion base. Yes, I know that the Clarins is 3 times the price, but at the very least it doesn’t cause a bloody mess AND it feels super nice. Sheer to light coverage, like MAC face & body foundation sort of coverage (MAC face and body is visibly more buildable).This is the second foundation in my life. Before this, I used Maybelline Affinitone for six months, well, it's like night and day in comparison. Maybelline would sink into my pores, apply unevenly and in clumps, oxidize and turn orange (I used the lightest shade), and it would horribly, just horribly accentuate dry patches even where there were none! AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISONONYL ISONONANANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BHT, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-7, LECITHIN, MICA, PANTHENOL, PANTOLACTONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYSILANE, VINYL DIMETHICONE / METHICONE SILSESQUIOXXANE CROSSPOLYER, XANTHAN GUM, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

FEATURES & BENEFITS: Vitamin Mix Hydrating like a skincare and covering like a foundation for a natural and fresh complexion Provides up to 24 hours of skin hydration Ultra-lightweight formula lets the skin breathe and gives a bare skin feeling Enhanced by vitamins A, C, E and B5 that help reduce the signs of fatigue With a fresh, fruity fragrance Probably terrible for oily skin? It’s just a gut feeling. I can feel that there’s a whole lot of emollient and slippery ingredients. Like I said in the first impression video, it felt like a moisturiser. I stand by this comment after 4 weeks’ usage as well. For the past few years, I have tried a lot of different BB creams, and this is the first one that matches the tone of my fair skin. The others either gave a yellowish effect or were too dark. Shade 01 is a perfect match (with a slight pink undertone), the coverage is medium and glossy. It evens out the skin tone very well, and despite its liquid consistency, a small drop the size of a sunflower seed is enough for my entire face. Dries down to satin; not flat, no sheen but somewhat of a radiant look. Maybe because it moisturise so well that it looks like there’s radiance? It is difficult to describe.Fondat în Paris, în 1863, Bourjois este un brand de cosmetice recunoscut în întreaga lume. Produsele de make-up ale acestui brand pun mare accent pe calitatea superioară a ingredientelor. Atunci când vine vorba de frumusețe și îngrijire, Bourjois nu crede în compromisuri. De-a lungul timpului, brandul a dezvoltat diferite tipuri de produse de make-up, potrivite pentru diferite nevoi și tipuri de piele. Pentru că apreciem brandurile de top, Bourjois este disponibil și la Douglas. Reinventează-ți stilul de make-up Excellent on my dehydrated skin! It busted all the heater induced dehydration lines. The moisture effect lasted about 8 hours. It definitely made my skin look more radiant and less tired. Coming to oil control,it controls oil like 3 hours or so, and it does not cover pores much, it evens out skin but I am not happy with the coverage, I think it makes skin a bit smoother but then it looks ashy too somewhere on problem area on my skin.Good thing is that it blends very well. Look 6/10 – I am not particularly impressed, but it doesn’t look bad either. It evens out my skin tone, but I don’t get that WOW great skin day sort of feeling.

The coverage is medium, on problem free skin this will perform better and on normal skin this will be way better than on my blemished or oily skin. What I like is the shade really brightened the skin on area where I dont have problems but come pigmentation, it really gave me a very made up and ashy look.Bourjois Healthy Mix BB cream review (shade 02, medium) – Within the initial hour of application. Fully oxidised. Besides BB cream, only brow pencil and mascara; no other makeup products. Bourjois Healthy Mix Bb Cream Foundations Size: 30 ml – 1.0 fl oz 24h hydration Anti-fatigue BB cream that perfectly evens out the skin tone and colour imperfections

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment