276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Phil the Bottle, Urban Bottle, the City Bottle With Drinking Fountains in Cities Parks and Gardens, the Urban Bottle Anywhere, 500 Ml 9.5 × 4 × 17 cm, 100% Recyclable (Berlin)

£18.655£37.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SARD’s software is super customisable, and has the capability to do a whole lot, depending on your needs. But when presented with a baffling list of mixers, how can you be sure that you’re choosing the ones that best suit you? And, hang on, what are you paying the bartender for? We know SARD’s ingredients better than anyone and with over a decade of experience of what our customers want, we now know how to mix and present you the optimum version of SARD from the get-go.”

Adaptability in Crisis🌪️: The recent pandemic underscored the need for adaptable workforce planning. Demand modelling is crucial in building this adaptability. His first marriage ended in divorce. He is survived by his second wife, Hajeong Lee, whom he married in 2012, their son, Ethan, and by Claire. When I started to write this piece I knew we had got through an impressive amount this year, but it wasn’t until I finished the last paragraph that I thought, damn that’s a lot, more than I thought. Well, when you have a top team that's what happens. Reflecting on what has gone beforehand is great and really important, but what about the future? We don't. But, you know, he used to do it. He used to do it, so.... Before he became famous and we decided at that point that we should maybe let him go. And do the thing that he loved. They Ask, You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today's Digital Consumer by Marcus Sheridan

"When the Helpers Need Help - The Untold Story in Workforce Planning"

It doesn't seem to be done very well anywhere. You know, maybe Estonia or a country like that, that seems to have got a handle on it. But these things are not easy to access. And I worry that some of that's coming into our workforce system, but as Phil said, the NHS has got loads of problems, and it's really easy to get distracted. We don't really deal with clinical systems, as in patient systems much, just on the fringes of where it connects to job planning. But we don't really touch that. But I do look at it and go, 'oh I'd love to sort that out'. Outside of the new members of the team, we have welcomed it would be remiss of me not to highlight our new partners. Whenever we start working with a new trust or organisation we aim to build a strong relationship early. For us, we are not entering into a contractual relationship alone, but rather building a partnership. Our aim is to supply relevant systems, industry-beating support, and real solutions to real problems. The fizzy drink continued to sell, and its advertising slogan "Every bubble's passed its FIZZICAL" was seen on television and chanted by children for many more years.

And the chat system, particularly, is, is just, it's a bit of a flag for us, because it's such an obvious, important thing that we do, and did do really early on. It seems so obvious that it just seems to symbolise that. But there are many chat system things that we've got in our company that, that have served us really, really well. One of which is just a more general emphasis on customer service. There's just not enough really high level customer service in any company. I don't think. You, you don't feel handled... We were saying the other day on our internal chat system that once you work for SARD, you will forever be disappointed with most customer service for every company you deal with. So, you know, it is a mixed bag. And you want to be.. One of the things that we've had a lot of fun with recently, because we've moved on to the University of Kent campus, is having a bit more of an interaction with the computer science department, and Kent Uni there, we've brought in, three of the, well actually four including Lucie, of the, of the computer science department have come and started working with us. And that's, that's been a great source. But again, it's sort of like being in a place and being familiar and building up friendships, if you like, with places. And I think there's more, there should be more of that. And actually, I know it's one of your later questions, which is, sort of, what's the one thing that really, that people should sort of talk about? And I think it feeds into this, is procurement. I think there's something analogous between hiring people you know, because you know their character and you know their mentality, and you know their work ethic. There's also that with software. And I don't even care if it's us, but I don't think it's even an NHS thing, or a health sector thing.

Subscribe to the SARD newsletter

items of a personal nature, such as earrings for pierced ears or body jewellery, due to hygiene reasons; Let me tell you about a Mental Health Trust that, like many, had questionable engagement in planning and demand modelling. They had the demand data, patient inflow predictions, and even software to manage it all. They were brave enough to ask for help to turn their fortunes around. And what a turnaround it was. By introducing a specially designed tool and a “Master of one” workforce expert, their workforce planning process is now demonstrably at the top of the league. They turned data into dialogue and dialogue into decisions and should be celebrated as a model of efficient workforce planning. Conclusion: Embrace the Help, Shape the Future Synopsis: Peter Thiel, a renowned entrepreneur and investor, offers unconventional wisdom on how startups can innovate and succeed by moving from 0 to 1, creating new things instead of copying what exists. Oh ok. Oh, that was easy. Cool all right. Well, then we'll revisit that on another podcast if you're up for it. We have the data, but making sense of it to effectively align resources with needs? That's where we stumble.

But, you know, that's, I know it's a silly example, but that's when, when someone's got some autonomy, I think the particular groups that I was working with at the MoD did have, they could, they could do things like that. It just always made me laugh. We provide both the know-how 🧐 and doing🛠️, so you can focus on patient care. Our hands-on approach builds your team's capabilities while accelerating performance🚀. Ever thought about those behind our front line healthcare workers? Let's dive into the world of NHS workforce planning - it's more gripping and crucial than you might think! 👩⚕️📊 #HealthcareInnovation #NHS #WorkforcePlanning" All of the above developments and many more show our agile response to system development, help users to get the most out of the system, and ensure that what we offer continues to be relevant.So to finish up (about time too), I would like to take this opportunity to first turn to my colleagues and say a massive thank you to each and every one of you, another great year which could only be achieved by the hard work, commitment, integrity, and immeasurable talent you all possess. Let’s take our passion and ambition and smash it year after year. But, staying with the tender process, you know, you need to just think about how you frame things, right? What is it you want? Do you want an innovative company that's not going to stand still? And therefore, don't ask specific questions that are pinned to a particular point in time or a particular process? Ask questions that really open the company up to say, show me how you've changed things over the last 10 years in your business? Are you the same business today as you were 10 years ago? If the answer is ‘yes’ we're not interested. I do, I do think pirate groups, you know, permission-less innovation, sometimes technology arrives that allows people to do the job to fill that process unofficially, so you've, you've seen it in WhatsApp with doctors and rostering, like that technology was not built to help organise rosters in hospitals, but wow, there's a lot of people using WhatsApp to sort out their rosters in hospitals. It would be wrong to start this blog with anything other than the fact that at the start of this year we turned 10. I never doubted we would get to that point and go beyond it, but it was still a real achievement. We had a wonderful celebration with colleagues and clients, a night to remember to mark a decade to be proud of. It is our responsibility to provide the right environment that presents the greatest opportunity for that to be a reality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment