276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TP-Link 300 Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL/ADSL Modem Router, Single-Band, Broadband Speed Up To 100 Mbps, Versatile Connectivity, 4xFast Ports, USB 2.0, TP-Link Tether App, Easy setup(TD-W9970)

£17.955£35.91Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm not sure yet if the top ventilation could become a general dust trap and allow dust particles to get into the internals, but should imagine this could be sorted using a hoover nozzle. Also, as the owner of one (or two) of 'those cats' who likes to sit on warm objects - in particular PCs and routers - I can see it could soon become a favourite spot for belly warming. That said, all the additional air venting means that it runs pretty cool. Sorry kittehs! It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.

How to connect to Internet by using Windows XP built-in PPPoE Wizard with a modem at bridge mode 03-21-2022 201318 There are five users here, which provide means to control the access to the USB mass storage by Storage Sharing. The Super User has the right to read and write to Storage Sharing. Note: If you want to change the default settings of Advanced Settings, please make sure that both VPN server endpoints use the same Encryption Algorithm, Integrity Algorithm, Diffie-Hellman Group and Key Life time in both phase1 and phase2.

How to Configure Guest Network on TD-W8968(v2 and later), TD-W8960N(v5 v6), TD-W8950N, TD-W9980(B), TD-W9970,Archer D2/D5/D7/D9 06-29-2022 61969 Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product. Note: The VPN Servers Endpoint from both ends must use the same pre-shared keys and Perfect Forward Secrecy settings.

This section will guide you to configure a VPN tunnel between two modem routers. The topology is as follows.What should I do if I cannot access the internet with TP-Link DSL modem router even though the configuration is finished? 03-24-2022 116645 The Local storage sharing feature allows you to share a USB storage device that’s connected to the modem, (USB Drive or mobile Hard Disk Drive) to other wired or wireless users on the same network. Easy Sharing–Share files, media and printers with your friends or family using the multi-functional USB port It was a pleasant surprise to find this modem performed slightly better on the downstream compared to the HG612 and managed to eke out another 1.5Mbps on the headroom. DSL performance is very stable with low error rate (Err/Secs) compared to some other modems. What can I do if the xDSL LED indicator is not on constantly on my xDSL modem router? 03-24-2022 177396

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment