276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bike Wall Mount - Horizontal Indoor Storage Rack for 1 Bicycle in Garage or Home - Cycling Hanger - Safe and Secure Holder, Hook for Bicycles - Hang Your Road, Mountain or Hybrid Bikes

£22.495£44.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hanging a bicycle vertically with the wheels perpendicular to the wall, especially in a corner, takes up the least amount of space. Tire size: Some vertical bicycle wall mounts may not be suitable for a big knobby tire. If you do a lot of off-road riding and your tires are larger than a typical street bike, be sure they will fit in your chosen wall mount unit.

Built quality: Bike holding cribs are molded from thermoplastic material so that it doesn’t cause damage or affect your bike’s frame in any way. Additionally; the extra-durable elastic straps would tie down your bike’s wheels, to prevent damage to the mounting surface. Versatility: The holder bar can be made to adjust, so that; either your broad or narrow handlebars of bikes can be made to fit. Additionally; you can also hang other gears and accessories such as helmets or bike gears from the hanger. It has asliding hook system which overlaps bikes and stores them much closer together, compared to traditional bike hanging methods. Weight capacity: On average, bicycles can weigh from less than 20 pounds to more than 30 pounds. Be sure that the wall mount you’re considering is rated to support your bicycle's weight. If you have a large enough closet (and few enough clothes), you could move your clothing to a wardrobe or chest of drawers and mount your bike on a closet wall.horrovac: I made my own out of some scrap wood I had laying around. Two bars bolted to the wall for bike to stand on and a simple hook to hold it, just long enough so that the pedal does not touch the wall when in highest position. If I were building it now I would make the hook ever so slightly longer (so that the position of the crank isn't that critical) and hinged (so that I can hook it onto the seatpost on different bikes or avoid lights attached to the seatpost). A. Although some claim that hanging a bike by the tires puts too much stress on the rims, riders who store their bicycles in this manner typically report no problems. Because bicycle wheels are designed to withstand bumps in the road while bearing the full weight of a rider, it seems unlikely that this method of storage could harm your bicycle. A key element of the SpaceRail is that it is modular, so you can add bikes with the brand’s rail extension kit as your collection expands. Floor space: Designed to use up as less of your floor space, as possible. Helping you to navigate freely throughout the whole floor. Similarly; as for other bike hangers, this too can easily be installed at your apartment or garage. CC: I store most of my bikes (yes, there are a lot of bikes in my family) in the garage so I can easily take them out for a spin or tune them at my workbench. One or two bikes are usually kept in the basement for indoor riding in the winter.

jaysa: I'll get no marks for style here, but our bikes hang off plastic-coated steel hooks screwed into ceiling joists. Cost around a fiver for the lot. Just lift the front wheel onto the hook and you're done. Types of bikes/Compatibility: Can hold a majority of the regular set of bikes, with your bike being able to weigh as much as 39.6 pounds. Ease of loading bikes/Holding bike: Your bike is positioned in a horizontal stance, with the wall-mount, making sure, ample space is emancipated. If you want efficiency, that's all about getting the bikes up off the floor and getting them as close together as possible, often top and tailing them so the handlebars don't clash. This is the best way to store your bike in a limited space.Types of bikes: Can fit your road bikes, hybrid bikes, and mountain bikes. Moreover; it can hold tires, whose diameter ranges from 20″ to 29″ with widths up to 2.4″ If you've got high ceilings — and fairly light bikes — this space-saving storage unit is worth a look. You hoik the bikes upside-down into the hooks and can then slide them together on the rails.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment