276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Confessions of a Video Vixen

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And yet there is no chapter devoted to her rehabilitation from drugs, if indeed she is off them, and for all the praising of her son as her saviour, he only gets a few words here and there, as she constantly abandons him for months with babysitters and uses him as an excuse to prostitute herself when her showbiz pimps refuse to let her freeload. She doesn't even turn around in the driver's seat to make sure her husband picks the kid up off the ground. I don’t think this is great literature and some of the sentence structure is a bit incoherent but is it a very human story and really entertaining? I know what abuse does to your mind and how everyone on the outside can't understand why you tolerate it or take the abuser back.

Woman by Karrine Steffans | Goodreads

There's nothing necessarily wrong with sleeping with these hot and/or powerful celebs, but there's something kind of sad/pathetic/pathological about expecting them to love you for it. You expect there to be a significant amount of growth and evolution and you expect that person to have changed their life for the better. But alas, we take the free sample and are forced to chew a full pack of gum to try to extract the gamey lingering aftertaste.When they would hold hands in public, she was only allowed to grasp his pinky finger; a symbolic gesture, meaning she could only ever possess a small part of him. Upon publishing her cautionary memoir Confessions of a Video Vixen, Steffans departed on a promotional tour and has been interviewed by many journalists, including Bill O'Reilly, Geraldo Rivera, and Donny Deutsch. Once the sought-after video girl, this sexy siren has helped multi-platinum artists, such as Jay-Z, R. My point is this book was her chance to cash in on ALL the bad decisions she has made in her life -- her goal was to be rich and popular by any means necessary and she did that! I will admit that sometimes I start a book with a great deal of skepticism about its content and this was definitely the case with Vindicated.

Karrine Steffans - Wikipedia

She tells of her "love affairs" (and I use the term very lightly) with several celebs, music artists, rappers and actors.She states initially that she was 'wed' to him under her alias Yizette Santiago with a fake age, ID, etc, ergo, the marriage was not actually binding (supposedly unbeknownst to Kool G).

Confessions of a Video Vixen by Karrine Steffans - Books on Confessions of a Video Vixen by Karrine Steffans - Books on

The book is described by its publishers as "an anthology" that consists of "a series of essays depicting regrettable sexual experiences wherein the consumption of alcohol was involved, either before, during, or after. But that doesn't change the fact that he looks like a 14 year old boy and sounds like a rusty old man.The "author", best known as that chick who sued Bill Maher for palimony,' recounts in detail all the famous rappers and sports figures she's fellated. In Confessions of a Video Vixen, Ten Years Later , Karrine takes readers into the belly of the beast as she harrowingly chronicles the systematic breakdown of her mind, body, and spirit at the hand of one man and the events that propelled her back to prosperity after losing everything. The book itself is horribly written - from the poor sentencing and paragraphing it was almost hard to believe the book was published this way, but i understand that the story was too juicy and scandalous to pass up. Okay, I'm a sucker for a kiss-and-tell, but this book had way too much info that actually made me cringe and feel sorry for some of the guys that got involved with Vixen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment