276°
Posted 20 hours ago

amiibo - Link - The Legend of Zelda Series

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ocarina of Time's Link swoops in with similar rewards as he did in BOTW. In addition to piles of meat, a Soldier's Claymore, and a rare chance of finding a Biggoron's Sword inside the chest, you can also don the Hero of Time's garbs: Once you've done that, the next day the amiibo will drop a chest that contains any one of the following, along with some helpful items for cooking: From the Link's Awakening amiibo, I got the "Trousers of Awakening", so looks like he has his own tunic set in this game. Players can use a variety of both Legend of Zelda themed Amiibo and non- Zelda Amiibo to scan in to perform a variety of features depending on the particular Amiibo. Agramonte You gave it away? Fair play to you, that little fella is adorable and I could not part with him. I'm sure Dark Samus will be great, each new wave of Amiibo just gets better and more detailed. The squishy Metroid may be my favourite one so far.

Just like the Smash Bros. amiibo, this Link amiibo will give you a second chance to get Epona — and you can actually register two at the stable this time, as well. Otherwise, it's the same assortment of weapons and fruit.” Not including the cards or cereal, I’m only missing 32 (but I’m not including the dark variants of the Skylanders because they’re both in big bulky boxes with dumb extra stuff that I don’t care to add to the collection).The Zelda and Loftwing amiibo will eventually gift you the Goddess Fabric for your paraglider, along with a variety of bows (Knight's Bow, Soldier's Bow) and rare stones (Amber, Opal, etc ) in the chest.

You can also find and don the Skyloft resident's Armour of the Sky outfit, as you could in BOTW (also available to find in TOTK without the amiibo). These are: When you look at modern toys that could become a collectors item there is some hideous items out there (looking at you funko).

Other: Hyrule Bass, Staminoka Bass, Chillfin Trout, Sizzlefin Trout, Voltfin Trout, Stealthfin Trout, Mighty Carp, Armored Carp, Mighty Porgy, Armored Porgy, Hearty Bass, Hearty Salmon i cannot remember where i found the trousers. but the mask i found in a cave at skull lake in the Akkala region. the tallest eye, where there was a shrine in Botw, now has a very deep hole leading to a cave. the other eye is an entrance to the Deep. A new Zelda series amiibo just for TOTK comes bearing gifts in the form of mushrooms (including Big Hearty Truffles, Brightcaps, Chillshrooms, Hylian Shrooms, Ironshrooms, Razorshrooms, Rushrooms, Silent Shrooms, Skyshrooms, Stamella Shrooms, Sunshrooms, and Zapshrooms) some arrows and a chest containing different weapons, like a Knight's Broadsword.

I’m going to assume it’s the same for Darunia but I stopped because I got his fabric, but mipha,revali,and urbossa all dropped divine helms Welcome to Exion! We specialize in gaming guides and essays for Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Xenoblade Chronicles, Super Smash Bros. amiibo training, and more! Biggoron's Sword is a potential drop, but usually, the younger version of the Hero of Time drops a chest that contains a Soldier's Claymore, along with various types of raw meat and arrows. You can also get the 'of Time' set from this amiibo:So, basically the Wind Waker link without the unique stuff, but still referenced LA's Island setting. There are still some unique items only available by tapping the Zelda series amiibo, though — namely, unique paraglider fabric. You can change your paraglider fabric by heading to the Kochi Dye Shop in Hateno, and there are some rather lovely ones too. As with the competitive section, you’ll want to avoid using Bow and Arrows and Remote Bombs. FPs aren’t very good with items; they’ll get distracted and walk towards the item but then won’t actually do anything with it. If your Link FP fires off a Remote Bomb, try to avoid getting hit by it. Even with a down special value of 0 (which trainers can only see by decrypting amiibo files), Link will still pull out Remote Bombs every once in a while. Try to minimize the number of times it hits you! I'll leave a couple of things here I got from amiibo today that aren't included in the article yet:

Bottom line from a collectors point of view is these are nicely detailed items which carry the Nintendo tag. Making them a collectors item from release. In 10 years they will start to hold a value 5-10x the cost. Chest: Golden Claymore, Knight’s Claymore, Soldier’s Claymore, Traveler’s Claymore, Star Fragment, Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby, Topaz, Luminous Stone, Opal, Amber, Lynel Guts, Lizalfos Tail, Moblin GutsThe fields of Hyrule are no longer plagued by these incredibly dangerous creations, but the Guardian amiibo can still deliver some pain — to your enemies, at least. Since his debut on the original Nintendo Entertainment System in 1987, Link's appearance has changed over and over again, each time adding to the mystique of his incomparable story. This younger incarnation is most often associated with the Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time game. At mid-range, fire off a Boomerang or two for good measure. It can be angled as well, and it does a great job of harassing opponents off-stage. The AI might occasionally combo a Boomerang into an arrow and then an aerial move, which is cool to see!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment