276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AHAGLOW S FACE WASH GEL 60 ML

£14.97£29.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, I would say Ahaglow Face Wash is one of the best face wash available in the market as it controls the mild acne and also keeps skin healthy. A glycolic acid cleanser can be used every day as long as it doesn’t contain a very high percentage of acid and it’s not active in its state—so you don’t put an acid directly onto the skin,” advises Dr Unnati DessaI, an aesthetic doctor, dermatologist and Medical Director at London's Skinfluencer clinic. “Products that have an acid microencapsulated into them are much more skin friendly and less likely to cause irritation. A daily use of glycolic acid is actually recommended, if you can tolerate it. It's actually very good for most skin types”. The formula is gel based. I use this face wash twice a day followed by the moisturizer. Remember never skip moisturizer in any weather and it should be a part of daily skin care routine. This face wash is a non-comedogenic face wash which means that it does not clog pores unlike other face wash available in the market. The question is basic & obvious. Which one is better? Which one of the two face washes, one should use? Ahaglow Advanced Face Wash?rejuvenates the dry and dull skin and keeps the skin soft and hydrated. It cleanses the skin deeply with its natural foaming ingredients and helps in improving skin texture. The gel is made with more than 80% of purified water and filled with plant-based natural surfactants that help in keeping the skin moisturized. Enriched with? Aloe Vera and Vitamin E , it refreshes and rejuvenates the skin.

It can be used by all skin types since it not only works on acne, but helps in fighting signs of ageing, exfoliation of dead skin and also it is non-comedognic. Aloe Extract (5%), Salicylic Acid (2%), Glycolic Acid (1%), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, PEG-8, Carbomer, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Purified Water

Nisha Malik & High On Gloss

As it contains Salicylic acid, Ahaglow S may dry out your skin. So, it is usually advised to use a moisturiser after using Ahaglow S. Ahaglow Advanced is said to cause no such dryness.

It is a white coloured foaming face wash, that’s how I can describe the texture of the face wash. The bottle contains clear liquid but dispenses foam which is directly applied on to the skin. My Experience With AHAGlow S Foaming Face Wash Texture, Color & Consistency Along with exfoliation, Ahaglow face wash gives an instant brightening effect without drying out the skin. The basic catch is here, since the skin doesn’t dry out, it poses a great chance of skin irritation. Also keep in mind, the face wash exfoliates upto an extent and the actual effect also depends on the types of moisturisers you are using. Whenever I use oil free moisturizers, the face feels nice and whiteheads seem to be reduced. Whenever I use some other moisturizers which are not oil free, I can see some increase in whiteheads on nose and adjacent area which was previously exfoliated. Torrent Pharma's competitive advantage stems from the world-class manufacturing facilities, advanced R & D capabilities, extensive domestic network and a widespread global presence in over 40 countries. But what if you have a more sensitive, reactive skin type? “If you have very sensitive skin and you find that you react to glycolic acid every day, then you should stop," Dr Unnati says. "Likewise, you wouldn’t use glycolic acid on very red and angry-looking skin. Most people, however, can tolerate a glycolic acid in their routine every day. If you have other skin concerns, such as acne, you might want to add in other products safely such as a vitamin A or salicylic acid.” In January 2018, Torrent also acquired Bio-Pharm, Inc. (BPI) a generic pharmaceuticals and OTC Company, based in Levittown Pennsylvania, USA, which also included a US FDA registered manufacturing facility.

But hey, every product has it’s con too, I will also share Ahaglow S Face Wash Side Effects at the end of the post. Ahaglow S Face Wash About Ahaglow S Face Wash Price Ahaglow Advanced Skin Rejuvenating Face Wash cleanses the skin with its natural foaming ingredients and helps improve skin texture. The gel is made with more than 80% purified water and contains plant-based natural surfactants that help moisturise the skin. The face wash is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, which rejuvenates dry and dull skin and keeps the skin soft and hydrated. This face wash lasts really long. One small tube should last more than 2 months and again depends on how many times you use it. Currently, I am in my third tube and I am going to continue using it till the summer season is over at least. This face wash can be used by men and women. Note:

A: Ahaglow Face Wash Gel contains aloe vera that acts as a moisturizing agent and improves hydration, so it can be used to reduce skin dryness. Consult your doctor for further queries. Take a desired amount onto the palms and gently massage it all over the face and rinse off with water. Ahaglow Face Wash is more like a gel. It has a few colored beads inside. The beads are soft and slides on the skin. One needs to rub the face with the beads for cleaner skin. After washing the skin, skin becomes very smooth and soft. It makes face super clean. This is a foaming cleanser with exfoliating properties. So basically you exfoliate your skin every time you are using it. Not physically but chemically. It’s milder but it’s for real. There are several side effects if you use this face wash for a long time of period. Ahaglow S Foaming Face Wash is a foaming face wash with salicylic and glycolic acid that helps cleanse the skin and unclog pores. It is non-comedogenic and suited for oily, acne-prone skin.This face wash also contains aloe vera and vitamin E, known from skin hydrating properties. It has 1% glycolic acid which is an acne fighting ingredient and keeps mild acne under control. Pregnant women before using this face wash, do consult a gynecologist. Purified Water, Acrylate Copolymer, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Aloe Vera, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Cocoyl, Apple Amino Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Coloured Milicapsules, Glycolic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Vitamin E Acetate, Potassium Hydroxide If you use it for months (more than 4-6 months), your skin might get used to the formula and it might stop working on it. So keep on using a different face wash which is suitable for your skin. Like in the morning you can use a separate cleanser while before hitting your bed, you can use AhaGlow S face wash. It mainly contains Aloe Extracts, Salicyclic Acid & Glycolic Acid. For complete ingredient list, refer to the picture below. How To Use AHAGlow S Foaming Face Wash Ahaglow face wash is a glycolic acid based and is designed to be used as per your skin’s tolerance. I have used the face wash daily, weekly as well as sparingly and will pen down my review accordingly.The face wash foams nicely and produces sufficient lather. It contains 1% Glycolic Acid, SLES, Aloe vera and Vitamin E along with other ingredients.

The face wash is a good, drugstore, glycolic acid based which not only claims to exfoliate and brighten the skin but satisfies the same. The Ahaglow face wash does cause irritation when not used properly, but this fact can be attributed to glycolic acid. It makes the skin soft and hydrated while reducing the acne as well as acne marks. The product also lasts longer than thought. I truly feel Ahaglow Face Wash is the best glycolic acid face wash in India. I would totally recommend it if you suffer from mild to moderate acne and are looking for a great face wash, provided you take the above mentioned necessary precautions. A: If you or anyone else accidentally swallow Ahaglow Face Wash Gel, see your doctor immediately or go to your nearest hospital. Take the product with you for the doctor to know what you’ve ingested. Your skin might get sensitive to the sun since you are exfoliating it regularly. Wear a very nice sun protection daily with no fail. The aloe Vera present in the face wash has cooling and anti-inflammatory properties. Hence, it is one of the most natural remedies for sunburn or burntskin. It helps to retain moisture and is rich in antioxidants and minerals that boost the healing process of skin in condition such as dry skin, burns, cuts, eczema etc. Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids functions as a skin conditioner and secondary surfactant. It acts very mild on your skin and exfoliates dirt and dead skin cells effectively. A: Ahaglow Face Wash Gel contains aloe vera that stimulates fibroblast to produce collagen and elastin (proteins that provide structure, strength and support to your skin) making the skin more elastic and less wrinkled. Consult your doctor for further queries.

Ahaglow Face Wash comes in a transparent tube and appears green in color. The face wash comes in two sizes. You can get the smaller size if you are not sure if it would work for you. I myself got the small tube and later on upgraded to bigger tube. Ahaglow S comes with three key ingredients — aloe vera extract (5%), Salicylic acid (2%) and Glycolic acid (1%) — which are thought to work wonders for your skin. It’s claimed that they may prevent acne flare ups, reduce wrinkles and rejuvenate your skin. Torrent Pharma, the flagship Company of Torrent Group is one of the leading pharma companies of the Country. The Company was a pioneer in initiating the concept of niche marketing in India and and today is ranked amongst the leaders in therapeutic segment of cardiovascular (CV), central nervous system (CNS), gastro-intestinal (GI) and women healthcare (WHC). The Company also has significant presence in diabetology, pain management, gynaecology, oncology and anti-infective segments. I have literally played around and compiled a few things to keep in mind while using the face wash to avoid skin irritation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment