276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NINTENDO Amiibo Figurine - Urbosa (Zelda Collection)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You've really gotten the hang of the helm, haven't you?" — Urbosa ( Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)

Vah Naboris Divine Helm - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the

I believe Zelda will be here soon to receive my official answer. I am excited to see her, as always." — Urbosa's Diary ( Breath of the Wild) Well...My one comfort is that your reputation...will be completely ruined once you fail. The fallen knight, heh heh!" — Revali ( Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)Exactly. Now then, let's begin. Will you take my hand?" — Urbosa ( Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity) Princess of Hyrule, I accept your proposition without hesitation. Not only are they planning to resurrect Calamity Ganon, it seems the Yiga Clan is also after our treasured heirloom." — Urbosa ( Breath of the Wild)

The Champions Amiibo - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the

In The Champions' Ballad, Urbosa attends the inaugoration ceremony with Link, Mipha, Daruk, and Revali, who were all given their Champions' blue garments, as King Rhoam promotes them as the Champions of Hyrule and charges Princess Zelda to lead them. After the ritual comes to a close, the Champions take a break in the gazebo. As the tired Daruk stretches out, Urbosa, along with Mipha and Revali take interest in Zelda's Sheikah Slate with Revali taking it to inspect it. The Princess explains that it has many uses though its secrets have yet to be revealed. As Revali passes it to Mipha, Urbosa tells them that Zelda showed her that the Slate can produce still-images, [57] which intrigues the Zora Champion as she asks Zelda for a favor. [58] With Purah offering to help them out, she tells them to get into position and when she likes what she sees, she snaps the photo. The moment she did, Daruk had already surprised everyone by pulling them in at the last second, with amusing results. Our little bird... She's on her way here. She's been searching for you." — Urbosa ( Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity) Still, the Divine Beast Vah Naboris remains. That one was controlled by Urbosa of the Gerudo." — Impa ( Breath of the Wild)The king allowed me to keep her company as she went to the spring for her training." — Urbosa's Diary ( Breath of the Wild) Eventually, in a tiny voice, she told me of the pressure and panic she feels at not being able to fulfill her sacred duty." — Urbosa's Diary ( Breath of the Wild) She carried herself as a true princess, but I can sense the deep grief she is hiding within. I worry for her..." — Urbosa's Diary ( Breath of the Wild) Both you and the princess...I know you have suffered much regarding what happened to us Champions." — Urbosa ( Breath of the Wild) You're the one who wanted to designate the appointed knight with all the ceremonial pomp, grandeur, and nonsense we could muster! And if you ask me, the whole thing does seem to be overkill." — Revali ( Breath of the Wild)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment