276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech G G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel and Floor Pedals, Real Force Feedback, Stainless Steel Paddle Shifters, Leather Steering Wheel Cover for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, Mac - Black

£94.995£189.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The G920 comes with a separate floor pedal unit so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car. Engineered for the perfect driving experience with dual-motor force feedback, stainless steel paddle shifters and hand stitched leather wheel. Feel the adrenaline rush as the precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals of the Driving Force simulate the exhilaration of driving a real car.

With helical gearing, enjoy smooth and quiet steering, while the hand-stitched leather cover adds a touch of luxury to your gaming experience. Ive noticed on the Forza games you have to use the steering wheel button to start the game from the xbox menu. Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers.Elevate your racing game with the Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel - where precision meets excitement on every lap. Wish there were analog sticks on the wheel for specific games that use both steering and sticks, but for straight driving / racing games, this wheel rocks. Xbox owners should be aware that this only works for certain games and IS NOT universal in application. Our partners are electronics experts who test and verify that each product is 100% functional before it leaves the factory.

Read more Xbox owners should be aware that this only works for certain games and IS NOT universal in application. With Protect Plus for your games console, you'll get 2 years of protection against accidental damage alongside your guarantee. The base of the pedal portion is plastic and feels kind of cheap, but I have no fear of breaking anything.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

PC users can adjust the wheel itself while XBox players will have to tweak each game within each games settings to their preferences. I have the same problem drifting with 900 degrees feels like I have to be a sweat to play I want to drift chill, not like I’m a professional drifter. If you ever have additional feedback or questions regarding Logitech products, feel free to visit https://support. After using the G920 intensively for a few days, I would definitely recommend this handlebar to anyone with some spare cash and a growing passion for sim racing.In many cases this makes the games harder to acclimate to which can provide a new, immersive challenge, but also create new difficulties, especially in adjusting to the wheel itself and all it's nuances. They are tough enough to handle daily normal play/use and the wheel and pedals feel quality materials. This is the reason you benefit from a minimum 1-year warranty with the purchase of a refurbished device at Back Market. While previously when starting Horizon 5 I did get controller disconnected message selecting ok the message went away and it worked ok.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment