276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Run on Red

£6.12£12.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A muted scratching coming from the dash suddenly broke through the geriatric drone of the engine. The seatbelt caught as I shifted in my seat, leaving a drooping curl of fabric across my chest. There it was again: a soft skittering. “Do you hear that? I swear there’s something inside the dash.” This was a fast read as the book is not very long. There is action and some pulse pounding moments. The author taps into readers fears of being pursued by unknown persons for unknown reasons. The book comes together and read like a suspense/horror/survivor film.

Run on Red Download - OceanofPDF [PDF] [EPUB] Run on Red Download - OceanofPDF

I sat up and whipped around to look behind us. Just before we rounded a curve, I caught a glimpse of headlights. Before I could process what had happened, they hit us again, more forcefully this time. The pathetic boombox tumbled against my leg and clattered to the floorboards. The sound of metal colliding with metal punctuated the rush of air outside the car.The open passenger-side window suddenly felt less like an inconvenience and more like a chink in the Volvo’s armor. Everyone assumed she was dead. There was even some speculation that maybe she’d been pulled into the hills by a cougar. It wasn’t likely, but it wasn’t impossible. Despite the university nearby, this part of Idaho was mostly wild. The hills went on for miles and miles in all directions with sportsman’s access. I tried again and again. This time the call would connect. Dispatch would answer. Someone would find us and help us. I rehearsed what I would say when they answered. When. Additionally, novels can offer insights into different cultures, historical periods, and social issues, providing an opportunity to expand your knowledge and empathy.

Red X by Noelle W. Ihli | Goodreads Red X by Noelle W. Ihli | Goodreads

I dragged you out here tonight, even though you had to work, and then I didn’t listen to you. You knew something was wrong, and I kept telling you everything was fine.” This is marketed as a horror book - and if I am being honest I don’t really know what that genre encapsulates. I always think horror then I think Demons, Supernatural, Spinning heads and Exorcisms. IF you are after this kind of horror you will definitely not find it here. BUT if you are after something that is a fully fledged nightmare on steroids that is horrifying well…. This may just be what you are looking for.Leaning as far as I could next to her on the driver’s side, I cleared my throat and tried to make my voice carry over the wind, too. “Help, we need help!” It took a second for me to register what I was seeing: not human skin, but latex masks. It didn’t temper the white-hot fear pumping through my veins.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment