276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funny Bob Shirt: Of Course I'm Right, I'm Bob T-Shirt funny Long Sleeve T-Shirt

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfume acts as an anesthetic. By the time she floats a little your way, you’ll promise her anything. ~ Bob Hope. appreciation, cheer up, dedication, emotions, goodbye, humorous, word play, Bob the Builder He’s known as Bob the Builder A sense of humor is good for you. Have you ever heard of a laughing hyena with heartburn? ~ Bob Hope. Medium or longer bobs, for instance, break up the roundness of a chubby-faced shape. Face-framing pieces soften a square face while creating an elongated effect.

Before we dive into the hairstyle ideas below, we want to say one thing: All of these hairstyles may seem “funny” to some, but to others, they’re also completely wearable and stylish looks. We respect all hairstyles, and whatever you choose to wear is totally up to you. Read on as we show you all of the cute but funny haircuts we’re into at the moment: 1. Colorful Cut Play with colors! It’s a wonderful way to live, and not a bad way to go, either. The average Frenchman is still smiling three months after he’s dead. ~ Bob Hope.I just hope I don’t have to explain all the times I’ve used His name in vain when I get up there. ~ Bob Hope. This one also comes from McLagan’s book: During the mid-’70s, McLagan finds himself in a room with Dylan and Led Zeppelin’s infamously brutish manager Peter Grant, where he witnesses the following exchange: “Hello, Bob. I’m Peter Grant, I manage Led Zeppelin.” After a short silence, Dylan replies: “I don’t come to you with my problems.” Congratulations to whoever is finally booking music we love. It’s going to get us out of the house after dark! ~ Bob Hope. Not really funny, just kinda curious: In a 1968 interview given by his mother, Beatty Zimmerman, and reprinted in the Dylan fanzine Isis, she said, “He was a gorgeous child who just exuded personality. He had very blond hair. I put ribbons in his hair up to a year old. I used to say to him, ‘Bobby, you should have been a girl.’”

What do you call a Syrian refugee on the Mediterranean? Bob What does a Syrian refugee call their pet? Dinner What's grosser than gross? Two Syrian refugees fighting over a tampon. It goes without saying that it was a bizarre place to take a snooze, and as Sandy Mazzeo explains in the Neil Young biography, Shakey, it almost had dire consequences. Later that day, Mazzeo got behind the wheel of the hearse to take it for a spin for an unspecified reason. Then all of a sudden, he hears repeated loud bangs and gravelled voiced groans, which when driving a hearse proved understandably disconcerting. My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, “why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” ~ Bob Hope. Engineer Chris Shaw was working on the Love and Theft album when he heard Dylan sing something wonky: “There’s a lyric on the song where Bob sings, ‘The leaves cast their shadows on the stones,’ and, when he was singing it live, he was reading his lyrics off a piece of paper, and, I guess, for a split-second, he got dyslexic, because on the live take, he actually sang, “The leaves cast their ‘stadows’ on the stones.”

What Do You Call Bob The Builder When He Retires?

Shaw figured he could remix the song and fix the mistake. No dice. “Bob was listening to all these mixes, and he kept saying, “Nah, man, I really wanna use that rough mix.” Finally, I said, “Well, you know, on the rough mix, you don’t sing ‘shadows,’ you sing, ‘stadows.” And he took a long hit on his cigarette, and he kind of looked at me deadpan, and he went, “Well, you know: ‘stadows.’” In her memoir Wishful Drinking , Fisher writes about getting a call from Dylan. He’d been asked to endorse a cologne called Just Like a Woman, but he didn’t like that name and wanted her advice on alternates. She gave him a few sarcastic options: “Ambivalence, for the scent of confusion”; “Arbitrary, for the man who doesn’t gave a shit how he smells”; and “Empathy — feel like them and smell like this.” To her surprise, “Bob actually liked those!” Bob. Same guy laying on the floor Matt. Same guy hanging on the wall Art. Same guy in a mailbox Bill. Dylan was simply out taking a stroll around town, no doubt regaling himself with impressive thoughts about how “the flowers of the city though breath-like, get deathlike sometimes.” However, a patrol car then successfully identified the wayfaring troubadour as fitting the description of their suspect. Therefore, they pulled over and apprehended a flummoxed leading figure of cultural history. Ah, the need for change has brought a lot of us to the brink…and for some, this involves just wanting to do something happy and fun with our hair like one of these funny hairstyles. By that, we mean something out of the ordinary for a change, just for a short period of time. That’s how we feel about these so-called funny haircuts. Because if there’s any time that we need to be put into a good mood, it’s nowadays. Sigh.

I don’t know if the presidential candidates are running for the White House or Animal House. ~ Bob Hope. Another Díaz story: “I would go … ‘Bob, the guy from the Counting Crows, he wants to be you.’ And that was before they did that ’Mr. Jones’ thing, you know. And he goes, ‘Yeah, look at them. What a piece of shit.’”Cypress Point is such a beautiful place, but it’s also very exclusive. They had a very successful membership drive last month. They drove out forty members. ~ Bob Hope. Short hair demands high upkeep and daily styling to boost its form. Keep in mind that you can’t pull all your strands up in a ponytail during a bad hair day. If you’re not fond of hair products and regular trims, Cook doesn’t recommend this trend.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment