276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PULSE Vol. 1: License P

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sue: Some of you may consider said treatments and the patient's recovery to be top priority. However, that doesn't change the fact that we are still conducting a business.

In this world, where money and authority come hand in hand... I've learned that it really doesn't take much to achieve your dreams at all. If you can truly keep your eye on the prize, that is. An apathetic cardiothoracic surgeon who works at the SE Medical Center is fully against the concept of true love. Broken Ace: While Mel appears to be one of the best cardiothoracic surgeons in SE Med, she still harbors a distrust towards romantic love and guilt for ruining a former lover's chances at surgery.

Custom lists

Villainous Breakdown: When she's on the verge of losing her relationship with Mel in chapter 60, she makes a tearful confession about the sacrifices she's willing to make to forever be with her. It doesn't work. Could you not turn this into something personal? And besides, you shouldn't even be getting involved? Just... leave this to the authorities, okay?" A lot of people really like this manga, and I did too for the most part. Just because I disliked the final arc, I can't say this is a bad manga. It has its merits. Art: Ratana Satis is a thai artist that has made a name for herself. Her art has and always will be amazing, this is one level up from Lily Love (her 1st work) as Pulse comes in full colour. The attention given to the characters ae realistic and simple, yet alluring and beautiful. The artist really views art as the core of the comic as she pours her heart into drawing and creating them. The art style is unique and the characters are given a very mature touch to them. I absolutely love it. I rate 9/10. Control Freak: She prides herself on being the one in control of anyone, such as Olivia and especially Mel.

Overall: Pulse has a good and steady plot and is very well written, the artist does not try to rush over the story or attempt to extend the story more than it already is. On the upside this comic is already completed! An amazing work by an amazing artist. I rate 8.5/10. Winner of Lezhin's 2nd World Comic Contest. Webcomic by Thai artist, originally released by Lezhin in English. HIDEPulse is Ratana Satis's 2nd work following her success of Lily Love. This webtoon focuses on the relationship between a doctor and a patient. It also has a sort of tragic ring to the story that I'm sure will attract and appeal to readers out there. This also includes a bit of mature content however it doesn't always focus on it. Painstaking and attractive is the perfect words to describe this webtoon comic. Pulse also includes plenty of cute interactions and comedic moments that help enhances the reader's enjoyment. Characters: The way both characters are matched up are just perfect. Usually a character lineup like this is quite common but Pulse made it work well. Character development is huge for Mel and focuses on how she eventually change herself because of how much she loves Lynn. The development is steady and amazing, to add on, it isn't being pushed on like other comics. I rate 8.5/10. Expository Hairstyle Change: Before the events of the webcomic, Mel had messy short hair, which was fitting when she once had a relationship with Sue. But after they broke up, the present day Mel has her bangs parted from the middle, representing her cynical beliefs on love. But after she starts to become more emotionally vulnerable over the series, the more liberated Mel lets her bangs fall down and cover her forehead, both at work and in her spare time. If you are looking for a mature, realistic yuri manga, Ican only recommend thefirst 30-35 chapters, if you go any further you'll be disappointed.

By-the-Book Cop: Crystal upholds the law rigidly, which is why she is occasionally frustrated with Mel's unconventional methods when it comes to finding out who ran over Grace with a car. Career-Ending Injury: When they were still training as surgeons, a heated argument led to Mel shoving Sue into a framed photo, causing one of the glass shards to cut Sue's right hand. This ruined her future prospects of surgery, which is emphasized when the present-day Sue tries and fails to hold a scalpel with that hand. If you don't want to fall prey to your own emotions... all you have to do is stay above them and take them by the horns. It's always more favorable to become the hunter than to end up as the hunted. Whip of Dominance: In her BDSM sessions, she has a tendency to use a whip on her submissive partner. She got the idea from her husband, David, who wanted her to use it on him.Mel, a renowned heart surgeon, lives a carefree life with sex being a tool for joy rather than a show of affection. Then she meets someone that turns her view of love and life upside down. This story is about two people that meet with minimal expectations but soon become enthrall...... MORE Mel, a renowned heart surgeon, lives a carefree life with sex being a tool for joy rather than a show of affection. Then she meets someone that turns her view of love and life upside down. This story is about two people that meet with minimal expectations but soon become enthralled in a relationship that changes everything about themselves. manga starts from Japan, the most straightforward method for perusing it is to know the language. In any case, as you are here, we expect that Japanese probably won’t be one of the dialects you can peruse capably. In any case, don’t perspire it, all mangas on Lily Manga are in English for your benefit. Assuming you search about Reading manga on Google, one of the first autocomplete expectations is “The reason manga is so costly?”. Indeed, not every person can stand to peruse their most loved manga on the web and Lily Manga is made to change it. We are here to ensure all manga sweethearts can approach their manga of interest. What’s more, for that reason Lily Manga is free and safe. How To Read Manga on the web? Defrosting Ice Queen: She starts out as someone possessing a cold demeanour regarding the cases she comes across. However, that all changes with Lynn's introduction.

It's All About Me: Despite Sue claiming that she loved Mel from the very day they met, it turns out that this was only a tool to satisfy herself.Love Is a Weakness: Just look at the folder caption. This is her philosophy in life and as such, she treats love as nothing more than a mere tool for passing the time. Read your favorite manga online! Hundreds of high-quality free manga for you, with a list being updated daily. Naruto manga, Bleach manga, One Piece manga, Air Gear manga, Claymore manga, Fairy Tail manga. Why You Should Read Manga Online at Lily Manga The start was kind of slow, but after around chapter 8, I was hooked and interested to see how the story progressed. Needless to say my biggest complain is the final arc of the manga. Up until about chapter35 (or so, can't remember exactly), the story was believable, and the romance was sweet. But then, out of nowherethe plot became more and more unreal, to the pointthatI waseye-rolling on each chapter. I kept reading just to see how it would end but it was a disappointment. That final arc destroyed all the work done in the first 30-ish chapters. Such an ending would have been OK in an over-the-top, overly dramatic manhwa but this is clearly geared towards a mature audience, so I don't really know what happened. My guess is that the editor or whomever was in charge of the publication asked the author to come up with a more dramatic plot line or a "bigger climax", but who knows and who cares, the end result is there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment