276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mattel Bts V Prestige Doll

£22.995£45.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I noticed some of the dolls in the Harry Potter range had this quality too and I can’t say I like it. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Members RM, Jin, Jimin, J-Hope, Jung Kook, SUGA and V were brought to life by Mattel in the form of 11 inch dolls with rooted hair and 11 points of articulation. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to BFPO addresses and some large items are shipped directly from our suppliers who ship to the UK mainland only.

This official BTS Mattel fashion doll is a stunning reproduction of Jimin, dressed in a spectacular attire designed especially for him. Fashion design is inspired by suga's glam rock look in the S version concept photos for the love yourself: answer album. PERFECT GIFT: They make great decorations and are worthy of animated decor collections, bedrooms, cars, living rooms, and more. With this official BTS x Mattel Jimin fashion doll, you can show even more support for your favourite idol! Mattel has created a stylized doll version of each member of BTS, and the dolls are now available for purchase.

The extraordinary fashion on this 11-inch SUGA doll is inspired by the unforgettable customized, retro popstar fashion that he wears in the S version of the Love Yourself: Answer concept photos. Toy animal vehicle: This LEGO DUPLO My First Animal Train set comes with three removable carriages and four farm animal toys for children 18 months and above. I love it when Mattel does dolls on international properties, because it always introduces me to something new. Each figure depicts a different band member from the world-famous K-Pop group, but with a cutesie chibi look that fans will adore!You are supposed to use them for cake decoration, mysterious and interesting toys, collections, micro landscape decorations, etc. Each figure shows a different member of the world-famous K-Pop group, but in a charming chibi style that fans will enjoy! This official bts x Mattel fashion doll is a remarkably authentic recreation of V, wearing a dazzling suit customized just for him. Please note: a signature is required for most deliveries so please choose an address where someone is in.

The outfit design for the love yourself: S version concept pictures was influenced by jin's glam rock fashion.Each figure depicts a different band member from the world-famous K-Pop group, but with a cutesy chibi look that fans will like! The costume features exquisite, artistic details such as brocade jacket, shimmering trousers, necklace accessories and belt with working buckles. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Also available (sold separately) are customized prestige fashion dolls based on all six other bts artists: RM, Jin, j-hope, jimin, V, and Jung kook!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment