276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybelline Newyork Fit Me Blush - 25 Pink

£10.72£21.44Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has high intensity pigments and a very soft powder texture that allows a simple and modular application.

TALC • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • MAGNESIUM STEARATE • TRIISOSTEARIN • PHENYL TRIMETHICONE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • ALUMINA • SILICA • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • MAGNESIUM SILICATE • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • TIN OXIDE ● [+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES • CI 75470 / CARMINE • CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET • CI 15850 / RED 7 • CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE • CI 73360 / RED 30 LAKE • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE • CI 15850 / RED 6 • CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE • CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE • CI 73360 / RED 30 • CI 77400 / BRONZE POWDER • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE • CI 45410 / RED 27 • CI 77400 / COPPER POWDER • CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER • CI 77510 / FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE • CI 16035 / RED 40 LAKE • CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE]. These are the type of blushes that swatch terribly with your finger because they are pressed pretty hard into the pan. From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. Information on this site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.For those who like pigmented blush, just a light touch of the product, for example 2 times, these ones will not be suitable.

These are the most horrible blushes, I bought shade 25 (pink) and the pigmentation is almost non-existent. Lightly swipe blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend towards the ears, adjusting the intensity of the color. Although this one is intended for medium skin tones and having it billed as "coral" made me wary, the shade looked quite. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using. The color is beautiful, but the compact fell out of the packaging as soon as I unpacked the blush - it was poorly glued.Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). A quality blusher from Maybelline New York which comes in a variety of shades, including light pink, deep pink, light peach, medium rose and deep rose.

This blendable and natural yet noticeable blush wears evenly and enhances skin tone with a radiant glow. You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. You should contact the manufacturer directly for clarification as to product labeling and packaging details and recommended use. I have a heavy hand in applying blushes and bronzers and I was a bit skeptical about choosing the color Plum because it looked really dark in.This blush will give you a natural and fresh look that will make you feel confident and beautiful all day. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions.

This lightweight powder blends naturally into the skin, enhancing tone, providing radiance and a healthier, flattering look. White skins should opt for pink or peach tones, on the contrary, brown skins will highlight their features with orange and brown tones).It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented. This blush is specially designed to suit all skin types and will give you a natural glow that lasts all day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment