276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miyoo Mini Plus Handheld Game Console, 3.5-Inch Retro Arcade Handheld Emulator Console Built-In 5000 Games, Video Gaming Console for Kid Adult, Support Wi-Fi Battle, Open-Source Emulators

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have prepared a guide which you can read here, and also embedded below which shows how to install the excellent Onion OS for the Miyoo Mini Plus+. Onion OS provides more emulators, features and improved overall performance. I’m not a fan of high gloss buttons only because they get a little slippery, but that’s just a personal preference of mine. Relatively basic OS and Menus: While the menus are very useable, they are a little basic in appearance. Though you can install Onion custom firmware.

The Game Menu consists of individual emulator applications, covering systems like Arcade, Mega Drive/Genesis, Master System, Neo Geo, PC Engine, and PlayStation. Some emulators may perform better or offer higher quality than RetroArch-based cores. We do advise using another micro SD card to install Onion OS as they offer larger storage space for example Onion Os is also not without its own bugs but less than before, so be aware of this before installing it. Despite its small size, the MIYOO Mini Plus boasts a high-resolution display that ensures stunning visuals for your gaming experience. Extensive Game Library The action buttons sit high out of the shell which I like, and feature a high gloss material with coloring inspiration from the SNES. Onion OS is a custom firmware available for the Miyoo Mini Plus. To install it, follow the steps outlined below: Prepare Your Micro SD CardWhile testing Playstation 1 games there was no real issue either, and it emulated those games very well, but that’s where it steps, anything more intensive like PSP and beyond won’t work well on here. Overall Opinion Custom firmware enhances the functionality of retro gaming handhelds, providing an improved user experience compared to the standard operating systems that come with the devices. These custom firmwares often offer a more polished user interface and add support for additional emulators. Onion OS Navigate to the “Roms” folder, and you’ll find subfolders for different systems (e.g., “amstrad,”“atari2600,”“cps1,”“cps3,”“neocd,”“pce”). You can’t buy it. This is because Miyoo just aren’t making enough, and when they do go on sell there’s scalpers and thousands of customers waiting to get there hands on one. That concave D-Pad lends itself particularly well to fighters on this handheld too, with a really good feel to those directions, ease of input for fireballs and dragon punches, and overall a really smooth feeling to it. The face buttons are shiny and tactile too, though they can get a little slippy if you have sweaty thumbs, thankfully that wasn't really an issue for me, and I had a wonderful time playing countless hours per day!

In a world where gaming is more than just a pastime, the MIYOO Mini Plus Game Console has emerged as a game-changer, quite literally. This petite powerhouse has taken the gaming community by storm, offering a unique blend of nostalgia and innovation. In this article, we'll dive deep into the MIYOO Mini Plus Game Console, exploring its features, gameplay, and what makes it a must-have for gamers of all ages. As a huge Street Fighter fan, I gravitated immediately towards Street Fighter 3: Third Strike on the Arcade (CPS3) category, and I was not disappointed! The game takes a little while to boot (some 30+ seconds), but when it's running it is flawless. The default overlay throughout the various cores is that of CRT scanlines with curved corners, so it looks fantastic from the off, and it runs as silky smooth as you would want it to. Stunning Visuals: The 3.5″ IPS display with a resolution of 640×480 provides vibrant and crisp visuals, enhancing the gameplay and immersing players in the retro gaming experience like never before, setting it apart from competitors with lower-resolution screens. Play More Fun】Built in 3000mAh battery, 7-Hour Battery Life. Support WIFI hotspot mode to play. Dimensions: 4.25x3.09x0.88 inch / 108mmx78.5mmx22.3mm, weight: 162g, It is a good size in the hand and is suitable for carrying around. It is also a great gift for friends. One downside to Onion V4.1.4 is that the battery logic is broken and so you cannot tell what your battery life is throughout your gameplay because it just reads "0%", also the shutdown function seemed to work, but actually just reboots. Fear not because these things are working in the Onion V4.2.0.2-beta and will be included in the upcoming 4.2 stable release, so I very much look forward to that and more as the Miyoo Mini Plus matures!The Miyoo Mini Plus+ is powered by a robust 3000mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery, providing you with up to 8 hours of uninterrupted gaming pleasure. Whether you are embarking on an epic quest or engaging in an intense multiplayer showdown, this reliable battery ensures you will not have to cut your gaming sessions short due to low power. Enjoy gaming on the go without the worry of running out of battery life. Compact and Lightweight Design We do have a more detailed guide here if you want to build your own micro SD card from scratch. You can read it here, or embedded below. Installing custom firmware on the Miyoo Mini Plus+ The 3.5" glass screen is bright, vibrant and beautifully sharp with no ghosting on the IPS at all. Colour saturation and luminance are perfect for on-the-go gaming, and I was very impressed with the representation I was seeing on screen regardless of what emulator I started up, and I really liked seeing a proper 4:3 ratio!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment