276°
Posted 20 hours ago

We-Vibe Tango X Bullet Vibrator for Women - Vibrating Sex Toy for Her - Mini Clitoral Stimulator Massager with 8 intensity levels - 7 Vibration Modes - Waterproof - Rechargeable - Cherry Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pros: Strong, rumbly vibrations; 10 vibration modes; Bluetooth-controllable for short-distance or long-distance play; great curve for hitting the G-spot; quiet

Testers loved the remote control feature here, which allowed their partner to adjust the settings. The compact, egg-shaped sex toy scored well when it came to performance too, with testers having a more intense orgasm.The intensity is incomparable to any other bullet sex toy, I still don’t understand how We-Vibe company managed to create such a powerful motor and insert it into this mini bullet. Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox. Their intense and concentrated vibrations allow you to zone in on the hot spots that take you over the edge," says O’Reilly. That isn't just exclusive to your clitoris, btw—a bullet can be used on other sensitive parts of your body, too. (Think: inner thighs, nipples and breasts, anus... get creative, friends.) If penetration brings you to climax, choose a toy designed for internal use such as a classic vibrator or G-spot vibe.

I played with all the variations of the Tango X: there are 7 modes of vibration, or patterns. These include a baseline non-patterned vibration, on/off styles, ramping up and down escalations, etc. The Tango X allows you to control the intensity for each of these modes, with 8 different vibration intensities. This means you can crank any one of the patterns up or down based on your preferences. I’m not a huge fan of patterns, but I do love being able to adjust them. Priyankaa has an MA in Magazine Journalism from Cardiff University and over five years’ experience in health and fitness journalism. Priyankaa has written for Stylist’s Strong Women Training Club, where she regularly wrote about diversity in the fitness industry, nutrition tips, training advice and her experience completing various fitness challenges. She has also written for a variety of publications including Business Insider, Glamour, Bustle, Metro, HuffPost UK, gal-dem and more. Our testers found that it provided a completely different experience compared to other vibrators on the market and said that it was beautifully designed. 6 vibrator features to considerAfter finding a potentially comfortable pace, I tried applying Tango X to my clit for the second time, and, it felt amazing. Deep, rumbly, hitting the right spot without any effort on my side. If you’re not sure how you prefer to be stimulated, the first step to learning about your own sexual response is to touch yourself without the help of toys. Once you’ve established what feels good to you, consider the following pointers:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment