276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS Ev-30 Dual Expression Pedal, Space-Saving Expression Pedal with A Rugged Die-Cast Aluminum Body

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It may be useful if you have an external pedal with EXP output and then you can control the helix and that pedal using the EV30. Der innovative interne Mechanismus des EV-30 bietet super-exakte und smoothe Kontrolle über alle Parameter, die sich mit großformatigen Pedals messen kann. Über die zwei Expression-Ausgänge lassen sich zwei unterschiedliche Geräte mit nur einem Pedal steuern, was zusätzlichen Platz spart. Die Ausgänge sind elektronisch isoliert und schützen so vor ungewollten Störgeräuschen durch Masse-Schleifen. The EV-30 feels superbly solid under the feet and it's small size doesn't hinder its operation at all. BOSS have developed a mechanism within the pedal to compensate for the small size so it matches the feel under-foot of a full size treadle pedal. Works with ¼-inch TRS expression inputs on stompbox pedals, multi-effects, keyboards, MIDI controllers, and more

Boss EV-30 Dual Expression Pedal | Performer Mag REVIEW: Boss EV-30 Dual Expression Pedal | Performer Mag

The Katana-100 MkII can take even advanced players to the next level. Here’s a rundown of seven reasons to make it your next amp. Read more… Exploring the Hidden Powers of the Katana Guitar Amp Katana amps continue to grow and mirror players' needs. If you're investigating the Katana-50 MkII or Katana-100 MkII, here’s a full guide. Read more… Exploring the Hidden Powers of the Katana Guitar Amp Versatility is the name of the game in regards to the Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal. As we should expect from a brand such as Roland, you are provided with levels of flexibility that are not often seen with generic after-market models.The pedal is also a lot lighter than some of the other (good, well known brands), so this was another consideration. I chose the Boss pedal because it was cheaper, lightweight, small footprint, very well constructed and the same 10k pot as the recommended expression pedals for the helix. I pretty happy with it. The PS-6 is the new-generation pedal for harmony shifting. Sound quality has been improved dramatically thanks to the DSP that is unparalleled in power. With the PS-6, you can render complex harmony voicings beautifully, naturally, and easily. 3-Voice Harmony, Detune, and Pitch-Shift The EP-3 will work with most brand-name synthesizers, and it is compatible with most other effects pedals. This could also be the best mini expression pedal if you are a fan of the famous MoogerFogger effects pedals.

BOSS - PS-6 | Harmonist BOSS - PS-6 | Harmonist

The simplicity of this pedal is another of its strengths. Expression pedals don’t need to be complex and shouldn’t require a wealth of effects-based knowledge or experience to use. I found this question on the net already but I haven't found any detailed answer, I know about the mission expression, but, the dual output on the BOSS, I assume could operate EXP2 AND EXP3 on one pedal simultaneously? An expression pedal can take you pedalboard setup to the next level. There's no simpler way to do it than with the EV-30,CombiningBoss' renowned tank-like construction with the creative potential of two expression outputs.

One Katana MkII sounds great, but playing two at once is even better. The new Stereo Expand feature makes linking two amps simple, with just one regular cable needed. You're able to control everything from the main Katana MkII, with stereo-compatible effects like chorus, delay, reverb, and others distributed across both amps for a wide, immersive sound field. Stereo Expand is supported on all models except the Katana-50 MkII. Ready-to-Mix Direct Tones Protect your investment. Register your product and stay up-to-date with the latest warranty information. Facebook Straight to right-angle 1/4-inch connectors, 10 ft./3 m length. Also available in 15 ft./4.5 m (BIC-15A) length. In fact, you might be familiar with the previous line of Boss FV-500 pedals. The main difference is that the FV-500H series has been specifically engineered to provide your high-impedance guitars with truly roof-shattering effects. Expression pedals are great tools for guitar players who want to add an extra layer of expression to their sound. They can be used to control a variety of effects and parameters, such as volume swells or even pitch bending.

BOSS EV-30 Expression Control Pedal | guitarguitar BOSS EV-30 Expression Control Pedal | guitarguitar

Does anybody have a BOSS EV-30 and a foot switch working together with the HXS? .I’ve tried it with the TRS to 2 TS method with no success, both the EXP and the FS stop working..... The optional GA-FC/GA-FC EX foot controller is the perfect partner for the Katana-100 MkII. It connects with a single cable, requires no external power, and features a slim, rugged profile that takes up minimal space. With six footswitches, you can directly recall Tone Settings and independently turn the five effects sections on/off. The GA-FC also supports external footswitches and expression pedals, with default assignments that include tap tempo, bank selection, foot volume, and Pedal FX. A large variety of custom assignments are available via BOSS Tone Studio, including expression pedal control of up to three parameters at once. BOSS Tone Studio Brendon Small is a TV writer, producer, comedian, and voice actor who’s best known as co-creator of the hit animated series Metalocalypse on Adult Swim. Read more… Five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb), with three selectable variations in eachBleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden über BOSS Neuigkeiten, Künstler, Promotions, Events und, und, und ... YouTube Channel These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use. Accessories Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY,""IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information") Overall, considering the durability and the universal compatibility we experienced, using this pedal with Boss and non-Boss products alike, it’s well worth adding to your pedalboard. The somewhat compact size won’t take up a lot of space and it gives the player a lot more functionality for whatever device it’s connected to. PROS: The EP-1 Expression Pedal works great when using modulation or delay effects as the range of control it offers allows me to manipulate my sound in real-time without having to constantly adjust knobs manually.

BOSS EV-30 Dual Expression Pedal - Andertons Music Co.

This doesn't mean you can't connect to the EXP1 of the EV-30, but then it's another effect (should be interesting with a Wah _to be tested_ ) Crafted from cast aluminum and built to last, this pedal leaves little to the imagination in terms of durability. Smooth responses, precise delays, and a host of filters ensure that acoustic flexibility is never sacrificed. BOSS compact pedals are world-famous for their great sound as well as their road-tough construction, consistency, and reliability. The PS-6 inherits this BOSS-proven design, offering guitarists a solidly constructed pedal that’s built to withstand decades of demanding use. Specifications Nominal Input Level -20 dBu Input Impedance 1 M ohm Nominal Output Level -20 dBu Output Impedance 1 k ohm Recommended Load Impedance 10 k ohms or greater Bypass Buffered bypass Controls MODE knobLet’s also keep in mind that the EV-30 can control two devices simultaneously, so it’s easily the best expression pedal in terms of space. Works with ¼-inch TRS expression inputs on stomp box pedals, multi-effects, keyboards, MIDI controllers, and more And I'm not sure but I recall that using the same settings and the EXP2 on the EV-30 doesn't have the same behavior. But it also works changing something. Explore the extensive functionality the GA-FC EX brings to playing environments of all kinds—from stage to studio to livestream and beyond. Read more… Katana MkII Version 2 BOSS Katana—Sharper Than Ever Wenn Sie Fragen zur Bedienung Ihres BOSS-Produkts haben, besuchen Sie bitte unsere Wissensdatenbank für Antworten auf die am häufigsten gestellten Fragen. Die Datenbank ist in Englisch verfasst und wird nach und nach für Sie ins Deutsche übersetzt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment