276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vandy Vape Pulse V2 Box Mod 95W Waterproof Design (Obsidian Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Filling the squonk bottle is simple and mess free but done from underneath as it is a bottom fill device, you will see what looks like a battery latch door similar to some Aegis mods, (a tiny magnet keeps the loop in nicely in place). Find the best prices, submitted by vendors themselves for all of these categories and more such as RDA / RDTA’s, 18650 and 20700 batteries, Coils / Atomizers& more. So far I haven’t used the app too much for controls as it’s been easier to just change the settings on the mod itself. However, the find my device feature is clutch and worth having the app for. The Pulse V2 has a wattage range of 5-95W. It comes with Power mode, Voltage mode, Bypass mode, and Temperature Control modes. There’s no TCR mode but you can adjust the TCR in each mode by going into the menu settings. You can also adjust the wattage in TC mode by pressing the power button 4 times. A Squonk Mod is a vape mod with a squeeze bottle which you fill up with your e-liquid. How does the Squonk Mod work?

The very welcome addition of the 21700 battery capacity is a huge pro as I can now get more bang for longer.As much as I enjoyed the original Pulse, the battery life was an issue, but thankfully it should now last longer. Unboxing andContents The other options in the menu let you set the time before the device goes into hibernation, adjust the screen brightness, reset the puff counter, or change the color of the UI. If you’re in one of the TC modes, this menu will also let you set your coil resistance and adjust the TCR. The battery compartment is compatible with a single 21700, 20700, or 18650 battery (with included adapter). my last one has lasted over 350,000 puffs and still going, these last forever. So I bought another one.The bottle is removed via a latch on the bottom. If you unscrew it about a quarter of a turn, you can pull the whole bottle assembly out for cleaning. To refill though is the best part of this. You unscrew the latch on the bottom with the mod upside down and fill directly into the bottle. Very easy and no mess from removing bottles. I love the filling on them. Well worth having propriety bottles and makes sense for the application. The latch itself has a magnet so it closes by itself which is nice too. The 7ml food grade silicone squonk bottle and replaceable battery are encased behind two magnetic battery panels for accessibility and can be interchanged with different colored battery panels to personalize your device.

V andy Vape PULSE V2 95w Squonk Box Mod, featuring a single high amp battery utilisation, leakproof squonking system, and waterproof PCBA. Created in collaboration with Tony B.Overall, the app is good but there are a few features missing. I would like to see the ability to adjust your TCR, as well as ways to type in certain settings. The sliders work good enough, but being able to enter the exact numbers I want would have been great. Powered by a single high-amp battery and featuring a waterproof design, temperature control module and a leakproof squonk system. The PULSE V2 Mod delivers a 95W max output from either a single 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery. Constructed from durable nylon, the PULSE V2 is ultra lightweight. With the waterproof PCBA design, this allows the device to be easily cleaned without worrying about endangering the control board. This squonk mod also has a type-c charging port for fast and efficient recharging. It is made from a high quality, lightweight nylon material which gives it a robust, yet stylish build and makes it easy to take you on the go. Alongside this, there are many design elements that make it simple and easy to use. The Vandy Vape PULSE V2 Mod is the latest addition to the Pulse line up. Culminating the best assets of previous version while incorporating the same waterproof technology from the Swell Mod.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment