276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HEBREWS TO NEGROES: WAKE UP BLACK AMERICA!

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The movie shows footage of Hasidic Jews dancing and says they are “Hebrew-speaking gentiles masquerading as Israelites” The movie’s smoking gun is a quote attributed to a Jewish man, Harold Wallace Rosenthal, that has been circulating in conspiracy spaces for decades — and whose legitimacy has been questioned since its initial publication. Magary, Drew (November 3, 2022). "Kyrie's antisemitism non-apology is as empty as that stupid movie". SFGATE . Retrieved November 7, 2022. window, document, "script", "https://95662602.adoric-om.com/adoric.js", "Adoric_Script", "adoric","9cc40a7455aa779b8031bd738f77ccf1", "data-key"); I was expecting to have to deal with some sort of new religion that opposes Jesus as the Son of God, etc. since recently being aware of some friends who have rhetorically claimed this as true through some new adventure in bible training. But that's not the case in this book.

Hebrews to Negroes 2 Volume 3: Wake Up Black America

You can’t be antisemite when you know you are Semite." Kanye West Kyrie Irving antisemitism scandal The Curses of Israel were “DIVINE PUNISHMENTS” for the Children of Israel for disobeying God’s commandments ALL throughout their history in the bible even until the last book of the Old Testament, “Malachi” (Deuteronomy 28:16-68). Ford’s bona fide quote asserts that the Jews of the Bible — that is, Abraham, Moses, and Samuel — were not Jews but Israelites, and thus contemporary Jews have no claim to the Old Testament, let alone to being the seed of Christianity and Islam.

Dalton draws on two of the 20th century’s most infamous antisemites to buttress his points about the fraudulent and sinister nature of the Jews. On Apple Books, Hebrews to Negroes was number 9 on the list of top audiobooks. The book was also found to be number 69 on Barnes & Noble's top 100 bestselling books.

HEBREWS TO NEGROES: Wake Up Black America - Goodreads HEBREWS TO NEGROES: Wake Up Black America - Goodreads

No matter what country we live in, why is it so hard for the so-called Negro to be prosperous as a people?” Dalton asks, nearly three hours into the movie. He adds: “Why are we the object of ridicule all over the world? And why are the other nations living their best life but our lives seem to be a lifelong struggle?”Keene, Louis (November 15, 2022). "We watched the movie Kyrie Irving shared so you don't have to". The Forward . Retrieved November 21, 2022. Reynolds, Tim (November 5, 2022). "Nike splits with Kyrie Irving amid antisemitism fallout". ABC News . Retrieved November 5, 2022. Chapter three began to present historical facts...some I was taught as a child. I accepted that which agreed with my spirit and place others on a shelf to be considered later. (As I was reading, I was thinking that I had seem some of this information being passed along on Facebook...especially the teaching on leprosy). OK, now we're getting somewhere. Let the lesson begin!

We watched the movie Kyrie Irving shared so you don’t have to

To support its claims, the film cites statements from prominent antisemites and notorious antisemitic texts as supposed evidence of the “true” nature and identity of Jewish people. For example, the film includes passages from Henry Ford’s “ The International Jew” and two purported (though seemingly fabricated) quotations from Adolf Hitler. a b Ganguli, Tania (November 4, 2022). "Nets Suspend Kyrie Irving Indefinitely After Antisemitic Movie Post". The New York Times . Retrieved November 4, 2022.Tools and services JPost Premium Ulpan Online JPost Newsletter Our Magazines Learn Hebrew RSS feed JPost.com Archive Digital Library Lists of Jewish holidays Law Koreen, Eric (November 1, 2022). "Kyrie Irving needs to be held accountable for promoting anti-Semitism: Koreen". The Athletic . Retrieved November 6, 2022. a b c "Hebrews to Negroes: What You Need to Know". Anti-Defamation League. November 3, 2022 . Retrieved November 4, 2022. Though he later said he “took responsibility” for his actions and said he doesn’t believe that what the film said was “true or reflects my morals and principles,” Irving still failed to say the golden words “I’m sorry.” When the movie cites the quote as “believed to be said by Adolph [sic] Hitler in a secret document before his death in an undisclosed location,” it’s almost like the forgery is staring Dalton — and any reasonable viewer — in the face. 6. The question this movie tries to answer is as tragic as its conclusion

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment