276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bambeano Baby Bean Bag Support Chair, Cotton Baby Chair for Babies 0-6 months, Gift Essentials for Newborn

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Extend the life of your baby bean bag up to 5 years by transferring the beans from the Bambeano® into the "My 1st Bean Bag" cover. Gentle against baby's sensitive skin, this soft touch baby beanbag will keep your little one cosy and snug. Mine never used a moses as he was just too big so I use the pram for downstairs but I am aware that it isn't practical for everyone, it certainly wouldn't have been for me with my first.

com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. I love the bambeano and babies love them too , had 1 for my son from newborn and had to get one for my nephew who's due next year so light and easy to move around accordingly and shapes to the baby for comfort and extra support. Concord car seat, some parts of the fabric are ripped, but if you put on a booster cover or sew up, it can be used for a child 2-10 years old. It comes in pastel shades (only) and is quite big but it is a multipurpose product, doubling up as a nursing pillow, a sofa cushion and, best of all, a fun chair for toddlers – sold with an additional cover to turn the baby bean bag into an older baby/toddler bean bag. Yeah it wouldn't be very practical to have the pram in the house, there's no room and the pram lives in the boot of the car.

The bean bag is made from a natural, breathable 100% cotton, as is the inner liner – keeping baby cool in hot weather. If you’re looking for an extra special gift for a newborn then the Bambeano® Bundle options offer additional baby accessories alongside the bean bag, including snuggly blankets, soft toys and travel accessories. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal.

The baby bean bag can be used from birth and is suitable for young babies up to about six months old.

The bag is shaped so that your baby’s torso is slightly raised, which would be useful for colicky babies, or those suffering from acid reflux. Your little one should be comfy when they lounge, which is why we crafted Bambeano with the softest 100% cotton covers. This is why we have developed a range of baby bean bags and beautifully soft baby accessories to keep your newborn snug and safe, whether it be in the nursery or on your travels. Manufacturer’s Description: Baby bean bags are perfect for your newborn and the Bambeano® Baby Bean Bag offers a comfortable bed for tiny babies so you can relax while they sleep. And if at the end of the day you are looking for a comfortable and supportive maternity chair just for you, then an adult bean bag can be the perfect chair for nursing or relaxing alone when baby is sleeping.

Discover our range of baby bean bag chairs and baby accessories here, and when they grow up, we also have a wide variety of toddler bean bags and kids bean bags to explore. Nonetheless, the product’s longevity and superb quality makes it great value for money – something that once you’ve got, you won’t live without. Quit utilizing for around 6 weeks as baby too long however not prepared for more established beanbag. The Bambeano® Baby Bean Bag is a comfortable seat for babies, allowing them to rest in a semi-upright position and see the world around them. Also have the newborn cushion insert, not in pictures but will have it beside other baby bits in storage up the loft.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I really love that they provide this, as it gives you great value for money and gives the product real lasting factor.

Baby bean bags are perfect for your newborn and the Bambeano® Baby Bean Bag offers a comfortable bed for tiny babies so you can relax while they sleep. Lydia obviously finds it incredibly comfortable judging by the hours she has spent asleep on it, and I think she looks adorable sleeping on it! Transferring beans from one bag to another is likely to get messy and it’s worth mentioning that the older babies get, the easier it is for them to wiggle out of the harness. Exchanging beans starting with one bag then onto the next is liable to get untidy and it merits specifying that the more established children get, the less demanding it is for them to squirm out of the tackle. The award-winning Bambeano® Baby Bean Bag is the perfect soft and secure place for your newborn to watch all the new world around them has to offer.The beans also offer support by being ‘plumped’ into an appropriate shape, enabling baby to lie down or sit up (a good position for little ones who suffer from wind or reflux), and the bag keeps shape even when weighed down. It comes in pastel shades (just) and is very huge however it is a multipurpose item, bending over as a nursing pad, a couch pad and, best of each of the, a fun seat for little children – sold with an extra cover to transform the baby bean bag into a more seasoned baby/little child bean bag. I know from experience that bending all the way down to floor level to pick up a sleeping newborn from a play mat can be a painful experience!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment