276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Wife's Courage: The BRAND NEW Battersea saga for 2023

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When their marriage is upended, Jennifer must go on a journey with a young woman she just met to discover a truth that might be too much for either of them to bear. Neither Elsie nor Bert nor their children wanted to move to Candle Lane. The street in Battersea is modest but they all miss their home in Wimbledon, especially the kids, Ann and Arthur. Abandoned on the cold stone steps of an orphanage, only a few hours old and clutching the object which was to give her name, Pearl Button had a hard start to life. After a furious row, Annie throws both of them out on the street, with nothing but what they stand up in.

sadly the last in this three book series but I shall look forward to more adventures from Kitty Neale her book just keep coming in heaps and bounds with so many feel good emotions as you can't put them down.

As Jeremy’s dangerous obsession grows, Amy must fight for her marriage and her baby. Will she and Thomas ever find the happiness they long for?

But it turned out that her mother died when she was born. As an adult, Jennifer has tried to fill the void in her heart. She married Marcos because she was convinced he would finally make her happy. I honestly detested this book. The writing is poor, the characters are flat and one dimensional. You don’t have the opportunity to get attached to any of the characters, and the decisions that they make don’t really make any sense in context. Her neighbours Mo and Samuel. Look after Tommy whilst Sarah works at the local store with Lara, George's mum. She could do a little bit of everything but there wasn’t one skill she had truly mastered because no particular arena of employment ever satisfied her. And after a while, Kitty’s family came into the picture at which point they became the primary focus of her life. Family Betrayal served as my introduction to Kitty Neale; my first, but definitely not my last. Neale's stories are contagious, as she transported me to London's 1960s mob scene.Another exceptional book and one that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. I had to have a tissue handy … EXCELLENT.’ Reader review If you're coming to Coles by car, why not take advantage of the 2 hours free parking at Sainsbury's Pioneer Square - just follow the signs for Pioneer Square as you drive into Bicester and park in the multi-storey car park above the supermarket. Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. You don't need to shop in Sainsbury's to get the free parking! Where to Find Us Most modern authors would have used such affirmation as a reason to immediately make their mark in publishing. However, even though her writing talents were so clear to everyone who knew her, it would be years before Kitty Neale sat down to write fiction. Jeremy’s arrival unleashes a tide of jealously and hate. He wants everything that belongs to Thomas – especially Amy. As Jeremy’s dangerous obsession for his brother’s wife grows, Amy must fight for her marriage, and her baby.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment