276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MXR M109S Mxr 6B Equalizer, Silver

£59.5£119.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bonners Ltd acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Love the rest too, including the Van Hagar years (oops, forgot about VH III…), but those first four vinyl donuts are to me and many others just the nads. Also, this is the home of DIY Layout Creator, a free piece of software for drawing circuit layouts and schematics, written with DIY enthusiasts in mind.

The MXR EQ offers six bands covering all the essential guitar and bass frequencies, with each slider ready to deliver 18 dB's of cut or boost. It's great into the front of my amp (AC15) just for regular EQ type purposes and really allows you to sculpt various sounds with different guitars. If your tone is harsh or distorted to begin with, expect the MXR to make it sound that much more harsh.Setting two treble sliders higher always sounds too shrill so I tend to keep them around the mid-line. Credit is provided by a panel of lenders with whom we have a commercial relationship (so we cannot provide independent advice). The MXR Six Band EQ covers all the essential guitar frequencies and has been upgraded with noise-reduction circuitry, true bypass switching, brighter LEDs for increased visibility, and a lightweight aluminium housing. To throw a wrench in your gears, the MXR 10 band is even more versatile than the GE-7, but runs on 18v. Please give us the reason for your assessment in the following text box and – if possible – your e-mail address for further questions.

Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.The amount of gain used will affect how effective this is but if you think of it as another 'channel' for your amp, it's pretty great! I use it as a controller for my tube screamer to push the midrange of my 6505 and as a scoop for my mesa boogie mark v on top of the eq it already has, by pushing bass into the amp and to add chunk into it. Low noise (it really has a much lower noise floor than other EQs I had and that was the main reason for me to look into the new silver MXR EQs. Other than that, the build quality is excellent, the led's are very bright and the faders are tight and won't move by accident if you kick it by accident or something.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment