276°
Posted 20 hours ago

beautyblender Power Pocket Puff, 21229

£6.5£13.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ready to buy yours? We're going to talk about the top powder puffs in the Sephora Collection, then share a few tips on how to achieve the best results while using them... This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. While we haven’t tested every powder puff in existence, we’re confident you won't find one softer or smoother than the Baby Puff. International makeup artist, Natasha Denona, has fine-tuned the smooth makeup application process with this innovative device, designed with even the most sensitive skin in mind.

The secret feature of the Petal Skin Cushion Puff? Its four handy layers. Giving the puff the ability to retain more powder than your average sponge, it’s highly advanced when it comes to gently distributing your favourite product onto your skin. Releasing powder slowly through the layers, it gently builds smooth, even coverage sure to last the day. With a textured exterior for extra grip, this easy-to-hold puff can’t be beaten. Simply use it with your favourite powder product!Hoping for smooth makeup application when using powder products? A powder puff is one of your best options. Many powders come with one ready-included but if yours doesn’t, don’t despair. The Sephora Collection has lots of easy-to-hold powder puffs for use with loose powder and compact powder products. These useful devices are great for smooth makeup application in the first instance, and just as expertly-equipped to touch up powdered makeup as the day goes on. Your grandma’s powder puff just got a makeover. This double-duty tool is perfectly sized and shaped so you get a meticulous application every time. Unlike messy round puffs, the teardrop shape offers precision to chisel cheekbones, bake concealer, set makeup and so much more. An insanely soft plush pink side contains special fibers that grab and deposit just the right amount of powder. The tan buffed suede side gently reblends makeup so it looks incredibly smooth and seamless, like you just applied it.“ This is exactly like I expected. It’s beautiful and easy to use with setting powder or turn it around and use it for Foundation application around the under eye area. I would buy this again!” ― Chris Nina

I LOVE this puff, it gets into the corner of my eyes perfectly, doesn’t drag at all. It helped my under eye concealer last all dang day. I love it!” ― npelurie The size is great too, and it applies powder to your under eye area in one dab, and the pointed tip means you can be more precise should you want to. I love how the puff doesn’t make my skin look as cakey or dry like powder brushes can, and I’m a massive convert… You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.

Pharmacy product

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. This a great makeup tool. It’s the perfect size for traveling and is really soft. Easy to clean ( just soap and water). Holds powder and product really well. Color is vibrant and pretty. The construction is top notch....A bit pricey but worth it.” ― Drewosity

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity.

Notify Me

I will never not use this to set my under eye area. Since using this, my face gets that ‘flawless filtered’ effect. This is an essential in your makeup kit.” ― cbidwell98 Don’t forget that powder puffs aren’t just for applying foundation. Any type of loose or compact powder can be applied thanks to their versatile nature. Once you’ve applied your base makeup, you can use them to apply your favourite blushers and bronzers. Whether you’re a fan of pretty pink tones, warm oranges or golden glitters, use your powder puff in the same way as would your foundation.

BeautyBlender is my absolute favourite method of application for foundation and concealer, and I’m a big fan of the BeautyBlender Liner Designer and BeautyBlender Bounce Foundation so whenever there’s a new BeautyBlender launch, I’m onboard. Over the last six months or so, I’ve enjoyed trying new loose powders from both drugstore and higher end brands after assuming loose powder wouldn’t work for my super dry skin. This puff is as low-maintenance to care for as it is to use. After each use, I just wash it with warm water and a touch of dish soap, then work it in between my fingers until the water runs clear. Then I just let it air dry and it’s ready for the next time I need it. For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment