276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Akko 3068B Plus RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Multi Modes (BT5.0/2.4Ghz/Type C) Compact Keyboard with 5 Pin Hot Swappable, PBT Double Shot Cherry Keycaps, ISO Layout Programmable Macros

£42.845£85.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The solution is a convenient and versatile option for users who use multiple devices and want a keyboard that can easily switch between different modes of connectivity. Vì được đầu từ như vậy nên việc bạn đánh máy liên tục cũng không lo bị phai mờ ký tự cũng như hư hỏng. It’s not a big deal, but it makes a better first impression than the cheap, knuckle-busting keycap pullers that come with even the most expensive keyboards.

Akko could have included a bare-bones USB-C cable for charging and probably saved some money, but it didn’t. I’m not big on macros, and you can access most of the functions of the Akko 3068B on the keyboard itself. It also did not lock fully into the “On” position, though the wireless functionality worked perfectly in both the Bluetooth and 2.

I did not find it necessary to perform any mods on them, which is a first for any of the review units I’ve received. Speaking of Tokyo, in addition to popular icons such as Tokyo Tower and Sky Tree, and Holy Land, the most well-known attraction is Mount Fuji. AKKO 3068B ini bisa menjadi wishlist kamu untuk menjadikan keyboard ini pilihan yang tepat untuk penggunaan kamu sehari-hari, baik di rumah maupun di kantor.

I like this profile a lot, but I think I narrowly prefer Epomaker’s slightly lower-profile GSA profile. GHz or Bluetooth modes and requires a second or two after an initial input to wake up and begin registering keystrokes. The 3068B also includes a selection of additional modifier keycaps in alternative colors and sizes for use with other keyboards.These non-remappable shortcuts primarily control the backlight and wireless functionality of the keyboard.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment